State admits Islamic State terrorists trying to pose as refugees

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"State Department spokesman John Kirby acknowledged Wednesday that Islamic State terrorists are trying to mingle with refugee populations overseas in the hopes of making it to the U.S. posing as a refugee.

"I wouldn't debate the fact that there's the potential for ISIS terrorists to try to insert themselves, and we see that in some of the refugee camps in Jordan and in Turkey, where they try to insert themselves into the population," Kirby said.

Still, he argued that the vetting process for these refugees is tough, and should be enough to keep terrorists out, although he admitted it's not a perfect process."

Kirby is a dumbass, as shown by this last statement. President Obama himself has already admitted the vetting process is 'flawed' and can't possibly thoroughly vette the refugees coming in.

Kirby ALSO knows (of SHOULD KNOW), according to Fed govt testimony given before Congress, that at least 10 terrorists in the last 2 years have entered the US as refugees without being detected by Barry's 'magnificent' vetting process.

"The vetting process, while not perfect, is a very, very stringent, and it can take almost up to two years for a single refugee to make it into the country," he said."

Bullshit. Hillary has vowed to let in over 100,00 refugees in her 1st year in office. All of these will NOT have been waiting for 2 years, and all of them will not have been 'thoroughly' screened.

State admits: ISIS terrorists trying to pose as refugees

That's a dumb move by ISIS. It takes 2 years of vetting to make it into the U.S. There are much easier ways to get in here than posing as a refugee.
Progressives do not know how to vet, look we have commander ass hat… LOL

That's a dumb move by ISIS. It takes 2 years of vetting to make it into the U.S. There are much easier ways to get in here than posing as a refugee.
All refugees are not subjected to 2 years of screening. And ISIS is NOT sitting around waiting for years - our borders, which Barry refuses to secure, are so porous they are coming across the border as well.

All refugees are not subjected to 2 years of screening. And ISIS is NOT sitting around waiting for years - our borders, which Barry refuses to secure, are so porous they are coming across the border as well.
So you don't know anything about our refugee entry process. Figures.

do you?? I am curious

do you?? I am curious
Yes. Do you?? I am curious

So you don't know anything about our refugee entry process. Figures.[/QUOTE]
EVERY refugee is subjected to a 2 year vetting process, huh? Because our govt and Barry said so...the same govt and the same Barry who said the ACA would not cost a dime, that it would pay for itself, that you can keep your plan if you like your plan, that ISIS was a JV Team, and that ISIS was no longer a threat because Barry had them contained...right before the largest attack on France since WWII...BY ISIS!

That's right, my lil' lefty, swallow everything they feed you. :p

Why do they keep saying the vetting process is "tough" while the people that fucking do it said it wasn't worth a shit?

EVERY refugee is subjected to a 2 year vetting process, huh? Because our govt and Barry said so...the same govt and the same Barry who said the ACA would not cost a dime, that it would pay for itself, that you can keep your plan if you like your plan, that ISIS was a JV Team, and that ISIS was no longer a threat because Barry had them contained...right before the largest attack on France since WWII...BY ISIS!

That's right, my lil' lefty, swallow everything they feed you. :p[/QUOTE]
Changing the subject because you have no argument. Classic easyt.

Muslims are infinitely patient to force their way on to others, two years is nothing to them.

Changing the subject because you have no argument. Classic easyt.[/QUOTE]
1. Learn to work quotes.

2. It's a simple statement proving you buy all the BS your liberal leaders feed you, which directly relates to their promise that they vette all refugees and that the vetting process works. It obviously does NOT.

Changing the subject because you have no argument. Classic easyt.[/QUOTE]
That's funny you think Moslems will stop because of a two year vetting process. Their violence has infinite patience. Lol

So you don't know anything about our refugee entry process. Figures

1. Learn to work quotes.

2. It's a simple statement proving you buy all the BS your liberal leaders feed you, which directly relates to their promise that they vette all refugees and that the vetting process works. It obviously does NOT.
1. You are the one fucking up the quotes

2. This Is How the Syrian Refugee Screening Process Works

So you don't know anything about our refugee entry process. Figures

1. Learn to work quotes.

1. You are the one fucking up the quotes

2. This Is How the Syrian Refugee Screening Process Works
...not worth a shit

Really, dumb ass? The southern border is totally wide open and the Barrypuppet has been bring over refugees covertly and bypassing any screening process. Could you be any more of a clueless boob?

Really, dumb ass? The southern border is totally wide open and the Barrypuppet has been bring over refugees covertly and bypassing any screening process. Could you be any more of a clueless boob?
Probably because of the Illuminati. Right Dale?

Probably because of the Illuminati. Right Dale?
No - because Obama is a globalist, because he has refused to enforce existing law, he has refused to secure the border, he has armed Mexican Drug Cartels, he has protected violent illegals, he has protected human traffickers, he has protected Sanctuary Cities, he has engaged in Human trafficking...

So unless you are suggesting Obama is a member of the Illuminati you are wrong.

Forum List

Back