Starbucks employees now encouraged to berate you over thorny racial issues in America

White people have always been sick of hearing about how other races want to be treated like humans and other silly stuff

Give it a rest, loon. Every week I help the less fortunate and by doing that I recognize what the problem is....mayb e you should get out and become informed.

Informed of what? You helping someone? No thanks...When was this time when white people werent sick of hearing about black issues? Was it the good 'ol 50's?

That white guilt is going to eat you up, loon. Now get off your dead ass and actually try helping them, you'll soon see what the problem is.

Why would I have white guilt...I'm black idiot. Sheesh, do you read my posts or nah?

Rarely, you're not very interesting.

Why do you respond so often to someone thats "not interesting"?

Race relations make white people angry

Not me, I am beginning to tire of the whole issue. Not worth getting angry over. I think there does need to be a discussion but that isn't what is happening. I have seen a great discussion on this board between Jackson and Asclepias, but it got derailed by others who didn't care to discuss the issues. I have a better understanding and respect for Asclepias than I did before and the same with Jackson.

Give it a rest, loon. Every week I help the less fortunate and by doing that I recognize what the problem is....mayb e you should get out and become informed.

Informed of what? You helping someone? No thanks...When was this time when white people werent sick of hearing about black issues? Was it the good 'ol 50's?

That white guilt is going to eat you up, loon. Now get off your dead ass and actually try helping them, you'll soon see what the problem is.

Why would I have white guilt...I'm black idiot. Sheesh, do you read my posts or nah?

You're fun to make fun of. Your problem is you think yourself clever and don't realize I'm yanking your chain.

This brings up a question If anyone would like to enlighten me. Do white people talk about Blacks if there are no Blacks around?

Yeah but when the emails come out they deny any racism

Addicting Info San Francisco Cop About Killing Black Men It s Not Against The Law To Put An Animal Down VIDEO

“We got two blacks at my boys [sic] school and they are brother and sister! There cause dad works for the school district and I am watching them like hawks.”

In response to a text asking “Do you celebrate quanza [sic] at your school?” Furminger wrote: “Yeah we burn the cross on the field! Then we celebrate Whitemas.”

“Its [sic] worth every penny to live here [Walnut Creek] away from the savages.”

“Those guys are pretty stupid! Ask some dumb ass questions you would expect from a black rookie! Sorry if they are your buddies!”

There are no racist blacks? None? ROFLMAO Get real, toad

If there are what does that mean? Here is the part where you change the subject because every republican logic breaks down when you ask them a question.

This brings up a question If anyone would like to enlighten me. Do white people talk about Blacks if there are no Blacks around?

Yeah but when the emails come out they deny any racism

Addicting Info San Francisco Cop About Killing Black Men It s Not Against The Law To Put An Animal Down VIDEO

“We got two blacks at my boys [sic] school and they are brother and sister! There cause dad works for the school district and I am watching them like hawks.”

In response to a text asking “Do you celebrate quanza [sic] at your school?” Furminger wrote: “Yeah we burn the cross on the field! Then we celebrate Whitemas.”

“Its [sic] worth every penny to live here [Walnut Creek] away from the savages.”

“Those guys are pretty stupid! Ask some dumb ass questions you would expect from a black rookie! Sorry if they are your buddies!”
Sad. My cousin lives in Walnut Creek which is a short BART ride from Oakland.

Starbucks barrista: "Here is your highly overpriced and slightly bitter cup of joe. Let us now discuss race relations in America."

Customer: No thanks. Let's discuss, instead, getting the order right, shall we? Where is my overpriced breakfast sandwich?

Starbucks barrista: No. We are going to talk about racial justice in America.

Customer: Tell ya what. Keep the coffee and forget the breakfast sandwich. There's a Dunkin Donuts down the street. There, the customer is always right. See ya.

This should work out well.

for Dunkin donuts.

You're fun to make fun of. Your problem is you think yourself clever and don't realize I'm yanking your chain.

Thats the 3rd time you called me funny and or clever. I'm blushing

People are sick of it, it's never ending with the blacks and left loons
I think you meant white people like you are sick of it. Disturbs your utopia.
I for one am damned tired of it. I've not lived a single fucking day of my life with slavery and nobody else in this country has either. I have however lived with quota's and the constant racist bullshit at every turn. The only race conversation that needs to be had today is why after 75 years blacks can't seem to figure out how to dress in proper sized pants, speak English and apply all that free education they get to doing something productive. And while they are thinking about that maybe they should ask themselves why when a black person does that and proves it works and becomes successful they call that person names and try to tear them down for not being "black enough".

People are sick of it, it's never ending with the blacks and left loons
I think you meant white people like you are sick of it. Disturbs your utopia.
I for one am damned tired of it. I've not lived a single fucking day of my life with slavery and nobody else in this country has either. I have however lived with quota's and the constant racist bullshit at every turn. The only race conversation that needs to be had today is why after 75 years blacks can't seem to figure out how to dress in proper sized pants, speak English and apply all that free education they get to doing something productive. And while they are thinking about that maybe they should ask themselves why when a black person does that and proves it works and becomes successful they call that person names and try to tear them down for not being "black enough".
You are wrong. Everyone in this country lives with the legacy of slavery. Some benefit from the legacy while others suffer from that legacy. I think you would find the answer to your question if you asked yourself who appointed you the person that determined what "proper" was. To address some of your other misconceptions I'm successful and no one calls me names or tries to tear me down. Then again I dont act like an uncle tom so that might be it.

I see our local cops in the Starbucks here a lot.

This should go over SO WELL when the bearded hipster barista who is 28 years old and has 3 college degrees...but never worked anywhere but Starbucks....tries telling the street cop coming off the midnight shift who is buying coffee to stay awake and take his kids to school.....how that cop should be policing the ghetto bahahaha!

Yeah. Great idea here.

Starbucks needs to stick to serving burnt tasting coffee and stay out of things like this.

We now live in an era in which corporate executives have grown convinced that their customers don’t merely want a product or a service, but spiritual and intellectual enlightenment. And they’re relying on their entry-level employees to provide it.

Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz has decided that his 4,700-store enterprise is no longer just going to be offering customers coffee, frothy drinks, and overpriced pastries. His baristas will soon serve up a venti-size helping of social justice.

Starbucks employees now encouraged to berate you over thorny racial issues in America Hot Air
You know what's really really cool about this?

You don't have to go to Starbucks if you don't want to.

This should go over SO WELL when the bearded hipster barista who is 28 years old and has 3 college degrees...but never worked anywhere but Starbucks....tries telling the street cop coming off the midnight shift who is buying coffee to stay awake and take his kids to school.....how that cop should be policing the ghetto bahahaha!

Yeah. Great idea here.
Are you saying all cops are racists?

Yeah. Great idea here.

You guys are fucking awesome at character development. Its not just someone who works at Starbucks. So far they've been bearded, high school, snot nosed, hipsters with 3 degrees etc etc. Its amazing the length you go to hate a person you just developed in your brain

[
Race always exists. I just never see white people discussing it where I live like they talk about mowing their lawns.
Isn't that what MLK's Civil Rights marches was all about ultimately? To bring us to a time when all races could gather together and the only disagreements would be no worse than how to manicure one's lawn. Blacks wanted equal treatment. That's equal treatment.

Forum List

Back