Stanford study quietly published at NIH.gov proves face masks are absolutely worthless against Covid

I'm on recorded as claiming that someone affiliated with Stanford (if he really is), does not make for a credible source. You are citing a published study that has been dismissed by the consensus of the medical profession. That's why it is in the American Conservative Movement website and not at the Johns Hopkins website.
That is NOT why it is not on John Hopkins website.

Lefties are going to have to attack the source on this one, since they won't be able to dispute the content.

:thankusmile: The lefties can only sling shit in defeat like the money trolls they are.:abgg2q.jpg:
Lefties are shameless creatures. They will read the opening post and still post something besides an attack on the content.
You witnessed that firsthand over on my thread on that video that exposed the virus hoax,the China shills said crap like I had no credibility for saying 9/11 was an inside job or posting a video of some dr on the governments payroll talking about conspiracy’s that had nothing to do with the evidence in the video,then another troll saying the source was not credible and I remember you did an excellent job posting the best post on that thread telling her she reinforced what I said in my opening op that she did not even look at the evidence in the video. :cuckoo: I know you remember that.These shills can’t stand toe to toe in a debate.

Lefties are going to have to attack the source on this one, since they won't be able to dispute the content.

Nice try but nope. There are countless medical... that is medical websites that confirm that masks worn in crowded public areas reduce the amount of viral particles released into the air by coughing, sneezing and simply exhaling by an infected person. Masks also reduce the distance any viral particles will travel. As for everyday masks causing hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, again, nope. But if you can provide three, no, we'll say two actual accredited medical websites that state otherwise, you're in business. The American Conservative Movement website won't do. Neither will anything from DC Comics or The Gateway Pundit.
Hey guys,none of you noticed this but we got another American hating commie lover sock puppet shill posting,they have been coming in droves sense the election like no other time in USMBs history. :abgg2q.jpg:

I added the scholarly link to Covid Panic is Overblown

It's been up for a year now and the sheep are still bleating loudly.
Was the 1918 pandemic also, overblown?

As someone from 1918.

Nice try but nope. There are countless medical... that is medical websites that confirm that masks worn in crowded public areas reduce the amount of viral particles released into the air by coughing, sneezing and simply exhaling by an infected person. Masks also reduce the distance any viral particles will travel. As for everyday masks causing hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, again, nope. But if you can provide three, no, we'll say two actual accredited medical websites that state otherwise, you're in business. The American Conservative Movement website won't do. Neither will anything from DC Comics or The Gateway Pundit.

To say the least, your screenname is amusing!

No surprise, whatsoever. To the far-left, facts are immaterial, unimportant, and to be ignored.

GalileoSmith, please show us several of your reliable sources and working links proving your allegation that masks are effective in slowing or stopping the spread of COVID-19. You know, where they study a group of 1,000 or 2,000 individuals who wore a mask all the time in public. Then compare the results of that group with the same number of individuals who did NOT wear a cloth mask. Then show us where the group that wore masks had a significantly lower COVID-19 infection rate than those not wearing the mask.

You know, something like this but in reverse.

Europe's Top Health Officials Say Masks Aren't Helpful in Beating COVID-19
The top medical experts in the world can’t decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse.
Thursday, August 6, 2020

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

That’s less than one-third of the number of Danes who die from pneumonia or influenza in a given year.

Despite this success, Danish leaders recently found themselves on the defensive. The reason is that Danes aren’t wearing face masks, and local authorities for the most part aren’t even recommending them.

###

CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks
OCTOBER 12, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.

A study conducted in the United States in July found that when they compared 154 “case-patients,” who tested positive for COVID-19, to a control group of 160 participants from health care facilities who were symptomatic but tested negative, over 70 percent of the case-patients were contaminated with the virus and fell ill despite “always” wearing a mask.

###

I didn't need a study to tell me this. It's common sense.

View attachment 481047

View attachment 481049
I have been saying this fir a year now,if the virus was deadly as they claim,we would all have to be wearing one of those spacesuits 24 hours 24/7 to keep from dying.a mere face mask is like putting up a screen door and expecting that to keep the cold air from coming into the house. :cuckoo:

I'm on recorded as claiming that someone affiliated with Stanford (if he really is), does not make for a credible source. You are citing a published study that has been dismissed by the consensus of the medical profession. That's why it is in the American Conservative Movement website and not at the Johns Hopkins website.

It is published under the auspices of the NIH.

The author:

Cardiology Division, Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System/Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, United States

Great... another pseudointellectual bed wetter that feels like it has the status to validate the credibility of information depending on the source.

I'm soooo sick of these malignant parasites.

Great... another pseudointellectual bed wetter that feels like it has the status to validate the credibility of information depending on the source.

When lefties cannot attack the content if an article or post, they still feel compelled to attack out of partisan spite. The only options left are attacking the source or evading. When they attack the source or evade, we just need to recognize it as an endorsement. They are letting us know that they cannot dispute the actual content.

When lefties cannot attack the content if an article or post, they still feel compelled to attack out of partisan spite. The only options left are attacking the source or evading. When they attack the source or evade, we just need to recognize it as an endorsement. They are letting us know that they cannot dispute the actual content.
You do realize that in a previous post I used actual Stanford links to dispute the claim in your original post?

Is it special pleading to claim that metadata analysis can be misleading since it is not basic research and we don't know how comprehensive other studies may have been from inception, from which the metadata was analyzed?

You do realize that in a previous post I used actual Stanford links to dispute the claim in your original post?
Post what exactly you are disputing, and exactly what your argument is.
Masks help reduce the viral load an infected person puts into his surrounding area. A person could find opposing views on that reality just like a person can find opposing views that cigarette smoking is harmful or, sunscreen will reduce the chances of skin cancer. But most of the evidence, and the best evidence suggests that masks work. That is the medical consensus by a large margin. So, this is what I do not understand... where is the average place where the anti-science viewpoint ends for those people who are anti-masks? Do they disbelieve in the existence of covid-19? Do they disbelieve in viruses in general, and that they can cause illness? Do they disbelieve that bacteria can cause illness. Maybe they disbelieve that bacteria exists. I do not know how, or if it is even possible to convince a person of their anti-science beliefs if I do not know how deep those anti-science beliefs go.

There is a "no moon" conspiracy theory. Adherents believe that there is no moon, that it is just a projected image, projected from the earth onto the sky. Can those people be convinced there is a moon 238,900 miles from earth? Maybe the question should be, are they worth convincing? It even has occurred to me that those who believe that masks don't do any good, or that the virus is a hoax, also disbelieve that the moon exists. Ironically, anti-science beliefs can be study scientifically.

Masks help reduce the viral load an infected person puts into his surrounding area. A person could find opposing views on that reality just like a person can find opposing views that cigarette smoking is harmful or, sunscreen will reduce the chances of skin cancer. But most of the evidence, and the best evidence suggests that masks work. That is the medical consensus by a large margin. So, this is what I do not understand... where is the average place where the anti-science viewpoint ends for those people who are anti-masks? Do they disbelieve in the existence of covid-19? Do they disbelieve in viruses in general, and that they can cause illness? Do they disbelieve that bacteria can cause illness. Maybe they disbelieve that bacteria exists. I do not know how, or if it is even possible to convince a person of their anti-science beliefs if I do not know how deep those anti-science beliefs go.

There is a "no moon" conspiracy theory. Adherents believe that there is no moon, that it is just a projected image, projected from the earth onto the sky. Can those people be convinced there is a moon 238,900 miles from earth? Maybe the question should be, are they worth convincing? It even has occurred to me that those who believe that masks don't do any good, or that the virus is a hoax, also disbelieve that the moon exists. Ironically, anti-science beliefs can be study scientifically.
Please quote what exactly you are disputing from the article that this thread is about.

List-X2.jpg

Last edited:

Yes, leftists sure do like to give lip service to science, but not when is disagrees with their dogma.

But you're on record as claiming Stanford University and the National Institute of Health are not accredited medical sources.
I linked to the study. You didn't read it, preferring instead to stick your fingers in your ears and yell LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU.

Exactly as programmed.

Yes, leftists sure do like to give lip service to science, but not when is disagrees with their dogma.

But you're on record as claiming Stanford University and the National Institute of Health are not accredited medical sources.
I linked to the study. You didn't read it, preferring instead to stick your fingers in your ears and yell LA LA LA I CANT HEAR YOU.

Exactly as programmed.
As I have said a few times, I have found no evidence that the study actually has any real affiliation with Stanford or is in any way a study authorized by the Stanford University School of Medicine.

Exactly as programmed.
As I have said a few times, I have found no evidence that the study actually has any real affiliation with Stanford or is in any way a study authorized by the Stanford University School of Medicine.

58957033-S.jpg

Exactly as programmed.
The link right in the beginning of the article takes you right to the study. The affiliation with Stanford is right there in the study.

You have failed miserably to quote anything that you dispute from the article, so you are now trying to attack the source. When lefties cannot dispute the content of an article or post, the only thing they have left is to evade or to attack the source. Your next post STILL won't be a quote of something you dispute from the article with an explanation of why, it will just be another evasion or another attack on the source.

Exactly as programmed.
Markle posted this for you, and then you immediately post a pretend argument and do all the steps?
Screenshot_20210419-061015_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Forum List

Back