Standing In Line To Vote For Trump

Really? Obama publicly disparaged McCain over his POW experience? I don't remember that.
Neither did Trump.
Denying McCain's heroism in the face of his POW captivity was disparagement.
He also mocked a palsy victim over his handicap. Complain about the unfair editorial attack but keep the palsy out of it. Some lines shouldn't be crossed.

Trump.
Trump
Trump
Trump
Trump
donaldtrump.jpg.cf.jpg

More obama legacy.
Even obama, who has been exponentially the worst president in US history, wasn't so crass as to make fun of a cripple over his disability and disparage an American POW.
Trump's success is a result of obama's failure. But that's still no excuse for boorishness.
I saw Trump's news conference last night.
I noticed a subtle but obvious change in his attitude.
Less confrontational and more even tempered.
Trump is a fucking genious at winning.
He now knows he has the nomination in the bag. He can 'dial back' some of the rhetoric.
Now watch him do what he claims he can do. Be a 'uniter'. Even though Ryan attacked Trump Trump took on a very conciliatory tone about how he hoped and was sure he could "work with" Ryan to get things accomplished. Same with MccONnell. Trump genuinely congratulated Cruz for winning in Texas.
Trump is now going after Independants many of whom like what Trump is saying but aren't too pleased with the way he's saying it. Watch as Trump wins their support. Watch Trump move into a mode of appealing to specific groups until November.
Trump would decimate Hillary if she wins the nomination.
BTW. The FBI charges are already drawn up. Lynch-The-Bitch knows this. When she was interviewed by Bret Baier on FOX she lied out of her teeth claiming she didn't know how far the investigation into Hillary's emails had proceeded. YA FUCKING RIGHT LYNCH!
You're the AG and you don't have a clue about the most important FBI case in America's history regarding probable felony charges against a Presidential candidate.

Republican's up here in Alaska were in a pitch battle between Trump and Cruz. As I somewhat expected Cruz eeked out the win (by 627 votes) - not surprising given the heavy religious (some 70% Christian up here) and the huge global corporation influence; who have concerns about foreign trade and tax issues discussed by Trump (who hasn't put exact numbers on paper like I've repeatedly said he needs to do.)

What I found interesting, and perhaps hopeful for Trump supporters, is the number of I's who jumped the fence in order to vote for nom. this year - it was rumored that 500+ Independents went Republican in Anchorage alone, the RNC claims they had printed 10,000 extra ballots and /still/ ran out in a couple locations. Local news estimate thus far is that some 12,000 "extra" folks voted [vs. past Rep nominations] - that's a /lot/ for our state, Anchorage has around 500,000 and the total pop of the state is only around 700,000.

I'm actually a bit surprised how close the fight between Trump and Cruz was, usually we're a lot more unified in these picks; have to wonder if it's the extra Independents. For the record my husband and I elected to stand by our Independent tags, but we would have voted Trump (I cannot forgive Cruz for deciding to force his personal religious views on me, and the rest of the country. - Reps /really/ need to stop that bullshit, a shit-ton of us I's would be R's if they would just stop pushing religion on everyone. Perhaps a Trump win can change the failure of Rs to recognize that the 1st goes both ways ~shrug~)

Anyway, Trump w/Cruz as a VP would win Alaska no question. Meh who knows, we'll have to wait until the 26th or w/e to count how many Dems have slunk into the state to soak up PFD benefits; I suspect its around 30-50k so it wouldn't stop our eventual R vote. I will say there is zero chance for Sander's to win in Alaska, we're far to wealthy up here to deal with an effective 88% tax hike so the lower 48 can steal the money /we/ earned [median wage up here is like $50k/y and I figure the majority makes, nearly or over Sander's $250k "rich tax" marker.] I also suspect that given Alaskan's respect for the law Clinton has no chance as well, even if she does survive the investigation heh

Really? Obama publicly disparaged McCain over his POW experience? I don't remember that.
Neither did Trump.
He also mocked a palsy victim over his handicap. Complain about the unfair editorial attack but keep the palsy out of it. Some lines shouldn't be crossed.
The attacks on McCain's service started when he ran against Obama.

The libs started the traitor BS, the crappy pilot that got captured BS and made fun of his injuries sustained while a prisoner.

So save the fake outrage.

Neither did Trump.

The libs started the traitor BS, the crappy pilot that got captured BS and made fun of his injuries sustained while a prisoner.

All that being said, the FACT is that while a POW McCain became a collaborator with the Vietnamese communist government.

Most POWs however remained loyal and managed to FUBAR fake agreements and denunciations, etc. Some endured horrendous torture as a result.

McCain did not and just gave full blown support to the Vietnamese communist government then and still does so now.

McCain was a collaborator and never should have been eligible for public office.

No he did not. He questioned McCain in the context of being a hero of valor, which McCain was not, and then Trump immediately took it back and repeated three times that McCain was a war hero because of being a POW.

In fact McCain was a collaborator with his Vietnamese captors and advocated for them once he returned to the USA. For years now he has worked to diminish efforts to locate and possibly rescue POW's still rumored to have been held there. McCain without fail stopped every one of them and cleared the decks for Vietnamese trade with the US.

Apparently the Vietnamese know how to condition their prisoners very well.

Fuck those bullshit PC lines. I am sick to death of all the PC horse crap.

Trump has disavowed Duke and the KKK repeatedly, but had sound problems and failed to immediately disavow them ONE TIME, and the press is running with that bullshit like Trump might be sympathetic to the Kluxers.

Trump Said that the illegal aliens coming up from Mexico are full of rapists and other criminals, and the press has prepeatedly said that Trump was condemning ALL Mexicans, a total lie.

Trump said that Rosie ODonnell is a fat pig, and she is, and the press acts as if Trump said that about all women, etc, etc.

Who gives a fuck what you lying sacks of shit think or say about anything? You're just going to lie, lie, lie no matter what the actual facts really are, and everyone knows it. That is why all these attacks on Trump have zero effect. The whole country knows the PC Nazis for what they are; lying shills for the corporate networks.

Neither did Trump.

I never heard Obama say anything mocking McCain's POW experience. Provide a link.
BTW, Obama is an asshole narcissist faux-black subversive.

No he did not. He questioned McCain in the context of being a hero of valor, which McCain was not, and then Trump immediately took it back and repeated three times that McCain was a war hero because of being a POW.

In fact McCain was a collaborator with his Vietnamese captors and advocated for them once he returned to the USA. For years now he has worked to diminish efforts to locate and possibly rescue POW's still rumored to have been held there. McCain without fail stopped every one of them and cleared the decks for Vietnamese trade with the US.

Trump has disavowed Duke and the KKK repeatedly, but had sound problems and failed to immediately disavow them ONE TIME, and the press is running with that bullshit like Trump might be sympathetic to the Kluxers.

Trump Said that the illegal aliens coming up from Mexico are full of rapists and other criminals, and the press has prepeatedly said that Trump was condemning ALL Mexicans, a total lie.

Trump said that Rosie ODonnell is a fat pig, and she is, and the press acts as if Trump said that about all women, etc, etc.

Who gives a fuck what you lying sacks of shit think or say about anything? You're just going to lie, lie, lie no matter what the actual facts really are, and everyone knows it. That is why all these attacks on Trump have zero effect. The whole country knows the PC Nazis for what they are; lying shills for the corporate networks.
Nothing PC about courtesy and decency. Trump acts like a spoiled 10-year-old bully.

Nothing PC about courtesy and decency. Trump acts like a spoiled 10-year-old bully.

The PC lines are not courtesy and decency; they are an abuse of the normal rules of civility to play 'gotcha' bullshit and wreck peoples lives and careers. The Establishment uses them in concert with the media to winnow out unruly politicians.

Till this year.

The PC lines are not courtesy and decency; they are an abuse of the normal rules of civility to play 'gotcha' bullshit and wreck peoples lives and careers. The Establishment uses them in concert with the media to winnow out unruly politicians.

Till this year.
That's my point. PC is not synonamous with courtesy. Not being PC is also no guarantee of courtesy either. Mocking cripples is just plain unacceptable.

Forum List

Back