Stalker....for hire!

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010

Yes... let me hire a stalker to scare the shit out of you..... for your birthday! I would have serious issues if someone did this as a joke....

:wtf:

Dominic Deville rents himself out as an "evil birthday clown" who leaves scary notes for your children, warning them that they're being watched and that they'll soon be attacked.

At the end of a terrifying week, your child will indeed be attacked. Deville, wearing a freaky clown mask, will smash a cake into your child's face, Metro reported.

Dominic Deville, An Evil Birthday Clown, Stalks Your Child For A Fee

The democrat party hired a stalker to rent a house next door to Sara Palin to spy on her and write about it. Damn right it's scary.

Deliberating terrorizing a child for enjoyment. :mad: There's a nice toasty spot in hell for those folks.

It may explain some forum behavior....

Last edited:
I think we've got a lot of folks here that were traumatized as kids. Most of them hang in the flame zone.

I think we've got a lot of folks here that were traumatized as kids. Most of them hang in the flame zone.

Some just like to traumatize others. And they don't keep it in the flame zone, but they are more equal than the rest of us!
]
I predict this clown will get shot before his 'business' is 6 months old. A lot of those little rug rats are packing.

evil-birthday-clown.jpg

Last edited:
Stephen King novels often have creepy clowns.

I think the flame zone is creepy clown land. People acting like psychos for laughs.

Deliberating terrorizing a child for enjoyment. :mad: There's a nice toasty spot in hell for those folks.

It may explain some forum behavior....

I agree. I cannot fathom paying some to stalk children..... I think even doing this to an adult would be way over the line. I know full well i would not like it... and it could get the "stalker" shot.

Forum List

Back