Stacey Abrams and the kidlets

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
This needs to be over, now. All of it. The masks, the vaccine passports, the restrictions. Everything. Done.

This picture might actually be so damaging to Democrats they might agree.

(Posted to her social media this weekend and quickly deleted. Gosh, wonder why?)

Stacey Abrams mask.jpg

This needs to be over, now. All of it. The masks, the vaccine passports, the restrictions. Everything. Done.

(Posted to her social media this weekend and quickly deleted. Gosh, wonder why?)

View attachment 597778

And SHE is so goddamned special that SHE doesn't have to be forced to wearing a diaper on her face???

View attachment 597778
Did she eat one of them after this was over?

Sometimes, Penny, it's like the very depths of Hell open up and spit out your words. I do not say this lightly.

I mean what do you love about this--seeing kids in masks while adults are free? That's demonic. It is. It's demonic.
IMO? I really believe that both Penny and RWing honestly do not understand what was wrong with the photo, there seemed to be some sort of cognitive disconnect, in the same way that it caused Stacy to do the photo shoot w/o that mask.

We all know that the masks do very, very little. Stacy knows that, the adults know that. It isn't about the disease, it is about cowing the children, and reducing their noise and exuberance. It is about making them docile to authority.

. . . it's all bullshit. But you can't forget that, and make it so naked like in this photo. . this is literally, "the empress wearing no clothes," and she totally forgot.

Penny and RWing still see clothes though. . . the rest of us see the truth.

IMO? I really believe that both Penny and RWing honestly do not understand what was wrong with the photo, there seemed to be some sort of cognitive disconnect, in the same way that it caused Stacy to do the photo shoot w/o that mask.

We all know that the masks do very, very little. Stacy knows that, the adults know that. It isn't about the disease, it is about cowing the children, and reducing their noise and exuberance. It is about making them docile to authority.

. . . it's all bullshit. But you can't forget that, and make it so naked like in this photo. . this is literally, "the empress wearing no clothes," and she totally forgot.

Penny and RWing still see clothes though. . . the rest of us see the truth.

Thank you for this perspective....truly.

You are so right. They probably only saw Stacey and kids. Did not even notice the lack of mask until I started in.

This makes me livid.

View attachment 597778
Her statement illustrates a person with a size 90 neck & a size 1 head, but the image illustrates a person with a size 1 neck, a size 200 head(fat or bone?) & a size 600 body. Anyone see an insulin dependent diabetic on welfare in the above image sometime in the near future??? Why is everyone in the image wearing masks but her???

Forum List

Back