CDZ ST. LOUIS RAMS COME OUT WITH 'HANDS UP, DON'T SHOOT' SALUTE

The standards for getting a Fed indictment on a civil rights violation are too high, so case closed.

It is very possible to prosecute Darren Wilson for violating Mike Brown's civil rights. The bar is higher, so the investigation will take longer, but it is a very real possiblity.

That's how they nailed murderers of Civil Rights workers and leaders back in the 60's when juries refused to indict.

There is one big difference between the 1960s cases and this one. Bet you can't tell me what it is.

If they concentrated more on football, they wouldn't be in last place. Also, NFL players are like Hollywood actors........not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
Maybe they weren't showing support for Brown but surrending to the rest of the teams since they suck so bad.

A national discussion about the militarization of our police forces is good,using what happened in Ferguson is way wrong,there are plenty examples of real police brutality.

handsup.jpg

St. Louis Rams Come Out with 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' Salute

While taking the field today to play the Oakland Raiders, several St. Louis Rams players decided to mimic the 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' gesture used by many protesters since the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown by police officer Darren Wilson in nearby Ferguson, Mo. in August.

Despite winning the game, 52-0, the Rams find themselves at the receiving end of fury from many in the fan base as evidenced by some of the comments posted at their Facebook page. This could be the most significant political statement made at a major sporting event since the 'Black Power' salute at the 1968 Sumner Olympics.
tommie-smith-hmed-115a.grid-6x2.jpg

St. Louis Rams Come Out with Hands Up Don t Shoot Salute

I'm now a Rams fan! I think this country now needs an honest debate about police brutality, especially against black men and women.

Go Rams!
Fuck 'em.

More police brutality in St Louis...

BREAKING: Blinded Pregnant #Ferguson Protestor’s Boyfriend Tried Killing Cops With Car, Is Criminal

gotnews.com ^ | Nov 29, 2014 | Charles C. Johnson

Posted on 11/29/2014, 11:48:26 AM by Enterprise

The boyfriend of the pregnant, blinded Ferguson protestor tried running over Ferguson police with his car, Gotnews.com has learned.

Law enforcement sources in the Ferguson police department describe the boyfriend, wanted on previous charges, as trying to hit Ferguson police officers with his car.

(Excerpt) Read more at gotnews.com …

Last edited:
That has nothing to do with this thread.
Really so just why is it irrelevant?

People like yourself hope and pray that we screw over a white guy for doing his job,but willfully ignore a much bigger and real problem that is all connected.

You don't care one lick about any black kids,but sure want a pound of flesh from a white cop.

Last edited by a moderator:
handsup.jpg

St. Louis Rams Come Out with 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' Salute

While taking the field today to play the Oakland Raiders, several St. Louis Rams players decided to mimic the 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' gesture used by many protesters since the shooting death of 18-year-old Michael Brown by police officer Darren Wilson in nearby Ferguson, Mo. in August.

Despite winning the game, 52-0, the Rams find themselves at the receiving end of fury from many in the fan base as evidenced by some of the comments posted at their Facebook page. This could be the most significant political statement made at a major sporting event since the 'Black Power' salute at the 1968 Sumner Olympics.
tommie-smith-hmed-115a.grid-6x2.jpg

St. Louis Rams Come Out with Hands Up Don t Shoot Salute

I'm now a Rams fan! I think this country now needs an honest debate about police brutality, especially against black men and women.

Go Rams!

You're right. This country needs an "honest" debate about police brutality.

Let me know when one is started. This debate is really dishonest, based on lies and mob rule.

How many black kids killed each other this past weekend in Chicago?
Your question will either be ignored, deflected away from, or you will be insulted.

How dare you bring up something that ruins a progtards hysterical fantasy.

People like yourself hope and pray that we screw over a white guy for doing his job,but willfully ignore a much bigger and real problem that is all connected.

You don't care one lick about any black kids,but sure want a pound of flesh from a white cop.

That's pretty silly. You don't know me.

What does that have to do with anything?
LOL just you asking that says so very much.

No, it means you've got nothing to add.

That's the equivalent of talking about unsafe texting and driving compared to how many car accidents happened in New York.
yep texting and driving have nothing to do with care accidents at all.

Who is it that has nothing to add?

More police brutality in St Louis...

BREAKING: Blinded Pregnant #Ferguson Protestor’s Boyfriend Tried Killing Cops With Car, Is Criminal

gotnews.com ^ | Nov 29, 2014 | Charles C. Johnson

Posted on 11/29/2014, 11:48:26 AM by Enterprise

The boyfriend of the pregnant, blinded Ferguson protestor tried running over Ferguson police with his car, Gotnews.com has learned.

Law enforcement sources in the Ferguson police department describe the boyfriend, wanted on previous charges, as trying to hit Ferguson police officers with his car.

(Excerpt) Read more at gotnews.com …

I looked for this story, and have yet to find it on a credible news source.

Your question will either be ignored, deflected away from, or you will be insulted.

How dare you bring up something that ruins a progtards hysterical fantasy.

That's pretty silly. You don't know me.
Is it? you ignore a base problem,yet want to create one where one doesn't exist?

Forum List

Back