Sprained neck?

I didn't even know that was possible, but I've now done it according to old Dr. Davis. Along with my back and shoulder. If any of you were thinking about giving this a try, don't. It's ridiculously painful.

Been there, done that.

I've been sent home with muscle.relaxers and pain pills with instructions come back if I show no improvement in 5-7 days. Then we start the MRIs and such. He also told me I can expect to be in pain of varying degrees for at least couple of weeks.
Holy overreactions, Batman!

I've been sent home with muscle.relaxers and pain pills with instructions come back if I show no improvement in 5-7 days. Then we start the MRIs and such. He also told me I can expect to be in pain of varying degrees for at least couple of weeks.

i guess if it has a muscle - it can get sprained.

pain is weakness leaving the body

..I give myself pain..when I sin, I whip myself like the monk in the movie Name of the Rose

I didn't even know that was possible, but I've now done it according to old Dr. Davis. Along with my back and shoulder. If any of you were thinking about giving this a try, don't. It's ridiculously painful.
Did someone pull too hard and your head slip out unexpectedly?

Good wrestlers are pretty bad dudes. That stuff takes a lot of strength.
And the neck takes a lot of strain (which is why mine is still about the same width as my shoulders even to this day). My wife always gives me a hard time about it.

And the neck takes a lot of strain (which is why mine is still about the same width as my shoulders even to this day)
article-2295260-18C0B24F000005DC-507_634x557.jpg

Forum List

Back