Sports Card Treasure: Dollar-B

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A sports-treasure fable about capitalism-society 'daydreams' and lore inspired by Mr. Destiny (Michael Caine). Thanks for reading (and Happy Holidays!),

:stir:

====

Amlan Satan, the great Earth-prince of inherited fortunes, lived out of the Wingate (hotel) in New England and made cyber-tales of his showcases of great commercial treasures and world-collected items but in particular a 'magical' pro-football spirits team-transfer 'Strike-Force' red-and-purple (Upper Deck) Randall Cunningham post-Eagles career Super Bowl Viking-QB ambition card which he called the American Expression Card ('AEC'). He'd grown up in Philadelphia and cheered for the Eagles hometown (football!) team and cheered on the athlete on his AEC-treasure (Randall Cunningham); but when the celeb-QB was traded away to Minnesota for loftier Super Bowl dreams, since the shining QB had always played 'fantastically' for Philadelphia but failed to win the Bowl-title, Amlan Satan realized this 1999 'Strike-Force' (Upper Deck) red-and-purple team-transfer Super Bowl ambition symbolism sports-treasure (football!) card would symbolize pure American dreams in this new age of media-driven social activity (yes).

AMLAN SATAN: This 'American Expression Card' (AEC) is my 'trophy'-toast to the excellence of media-chess stalemate Ego medicine (ha).

jlo9.jpg

WIFE: He got me these shiny Eagles-gem women's cufflinks before getting that Viking-transfer 'AEC' treasure; I feared for his obsession($).

jlo10.jpg

Amlan took his wife/son to the New Orleans Mardi Gras after 'crowning'-toasting his AEC-treasure on social-media and made a special tale of himself posing as a 'James Bond' of blood-diamond infiltrations-chess with Interpol-relation in Louisiana, fighting the modern 'vampires' of piracy/terrorism (wow).

SATAN: This short-story about capitalism-defenses may be the 'right-stuff' of American comics-storyboarding excellence in chess/society!

ira20.jpg

Mr. Satan would complement his special Louisiana-inspired comics-short with a nifty self-made stick-figure doodle of a vigilante-heroine duo transcending capitalism-dangers in the post-9/11 era, and all this was all inspired by his 'cool' AEC-card treasure, which he considered was the right darling-gift for his young boy (Damian) once he turned 10 and (hopefully) became an Eagles fan and not a Vikings fan (ha).

doodles3.jpg

JOURNAL: We learned much about capitalism-chess living out of the Wingate; after retirement, we looked-back upon it as a 'castle' Ego!

chi9.jpg

WIFE: Capitalism is a 'game' my darling, and you mustn't look too 'deeply' into the treasure-diamonds of its weighty social-chess darkness.
MR. SATAN: You're right, of course, honey-bee; in fact, maybe when I 'gift' the Strike-Force red-card to Damian, I'll think of securities only!
WIFE: Now that's a legitimacy expression (good).

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back