Spike Lee -complaing about blacks folks being hunted down

IM2
no, it is blacks that cause all the problems....they are murdering each other at FOUR times the national rate

It is crap celebrities witch this kind of shit. that is causing the racial divide. . ugh. i hate hollywood it is so fake,
Come on Horseshitting, there has always been a racial divide and not because of folks like Spike Lee. If you want to know what the root cause of the racial divide is just take a look in the mirror.

It is crap celebrities witch this kind of shit. that is causing the racial divide. . ugh. i hate hollywood it is so fake,
Come on Horseshitting, there has always been a racial divide and not because of folks like Spike Lee. If you want to know what the root cause of the racial divide is just take a look in the mirror.

What bullshit.

What is Spike Lee doing to help close the racial divide in this country?

Nothing, that's what.

Spike Lee's entire career has been built on racism. If we eradicate racism in this country, he fears he'll become as irrelevant as the rest of us already know that he is. That's why he's flappin' those fat lips of his in France and not here...

Who the heck is Spike Lee? I can't say that I've ever heard any of his records, but he sure sounds like a moron.

I know...., But there is nothing anyone can do about it since Creepy Joe is in office.

What bullshit.

Nothing, that's what.

Spike Lee's entire career has been built on racism. If we eradicate racism in this country, he fears he'll become as irrelevant as the rest of us already know that he is. That's why he's flappin' those fat lips of his in France and not here...
Give me some examples of Spike Lee's racism.

My research indicates that three out of four times it's a white guy being hunted.
Hunted.png

This incident is a win-win for everyone.

Mr. L. wins because he gets a few minutes of much-needed publicity.

Americans win because 99.99% of them will never even know about the has-been movie director's boring & repetitive rant.

No, it the continuing racism practiced by those like yourself that causes the divide.
Lol, a liberal blaming someone else for division. Your party would exist if you didn't keep people divided.

What bullshit.

Nothing, that's what.

Give me some examples of Spike Lee's racism.

Spike Lee is not only a racist Black Supremacist, he's a hater of white folks, unless they're lilly-white liberals who kiss his ass.

Spike Lee is for all practical purposes, the black version of Michael Moore, except that Michael Moore isn't obsessed with his own skin color.

Forum List

Back