"Sperminator" Schwarzenegger scorned over love child.

well, if i had some kind of scorecard, and if it were between arnold and john edwards for the biggest jerk....john edwards wins, hands down!

No kidding! I am with you there. Both ass hole dicks in my book.

Last edited:
I've never seen Arnold argue for the sanctity of marriage. Could someone provide a quote?

he hasn't....but the dems cannot get past their talking points handed down from their leaders that all pubs walk in lockstep.

this thread is just an excuse to smear the entire party because arnold happened to run as a pub. he was a complete liberal socially.

I didn't think so. He was socially liberal. He was never pro family values as far as I know.

You're a hooker????????????? Damn I just thought I was doing good.

:rofl:

:lol::lol::lol: Yeah, I am a hooker moron.
Please don't pee on me.

Get a sense of humor. I used a line straight out of Arthur (and no not that piece of shit remake.)

I don't give a damn what you do to earn a living, as long as you're making your own money

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RnqTTNO3nI]YouTube - Arthur You're a Hooker - Dudley Moore Restaurant I Just Thought I Was Doing Great With You[/ame]

I'm pretty sure Arnie has more than just one child floating around. He is known as a womanizer. It should be no shock to Shriver.

well, if i had some kind of scorecard, and if it were between arnold and john edwards for the biggest jerk....john edwards wins, hands down!

No kidding! I am with you there. Both ass hole dicks in my book.

Both jerks, but Edwards is the bigger one.

You do realise that Gingrich told his first wife he was divorcing her while she was in a hospital bed with cancer right?

TMN never gets what the topic is.

Well he is a Republican.

Exactly!

If he were a democrat, the baby would've been aborted.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:
Arnold is pro-choice.

Supports current family planning programs

I support a woman’s right to choose. I support the state’s current family planning programs, and as governor, would make no changes to this policy.
Source: Campaign website, JoinArnold.com Aug 29, 2003

HTML:
Well he is a Republican.

Exactly!

If he were a democrat, the baby would've been aborted.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:
Arnold is pro-choice.

Supports current family planning programs

I support a woman’s right to choose. I support the state’s current family planning programs, and as governor, would make no changes to this policy.
Source: Campaign website, JoinArnold.com Aug 29, 2003

So? Goldwater was pro choice and for gays serving in the military. I doubtamy who know what they are talking snout would have called him a democrat.

Forum List

Back