Speed of ‘Science’: Pfizer’s Covid drug Paxlovid can cause deadly blood clots, study warns

So, any of you who experienced, or know anyone who experienced, a Winter of severe illness and death in December 2021 through Mach 2022, speak up.
Anyone?
Hey look another right wing nut job who, if they dont [sic] see it themselves, it didnt [sic] happen.

Did you see it happen? Do you know anyone who did? Do you know of any credible reports of it happening, anywhere?

Do you have the capacity to understand that when Biden threatened us with a Winter of severe illness and death, that maybe, just maybe, he just might have been lying?

Did you see it happen? Do you know anyone who did? Do you know of any credible reports of it happening, anywhere?

Do you have the capacity to understand that when Biden threatened us with a Winter of severe illness and death, that maybe, just maybe, he just might have been lying?
We get it. You rely on anecdotal stories for proof. There is no possibility of communicating with you because you dont live in reality. If I give you stats, you'll say my source is fake. You've rigged the conversation so that no matter what, you're always correct in your mind. You're sick in the head.

Once again, anyone who is so profoundly stupid not only to have fallen for the #CoronaHoax2020 from the start, but to continue to fall for it even now, is in no position to cast aspersions on anyone's mental health or mental soundness.
Yes I am. You're sick in the head.

We get it. You rely on anecdotal stories for proof. There is no possibility of communicating with you because you dont live in reality. If I give you stats, you'll say my source is fake. You've rigged the conversation so that no matter what, you're always correct in your mind. You're sick in the head.

Biden looked straight into the cameras, and told is that if we didnl;t take his dangerous experimental mRNA drugs, we would be facing a Winter of severe illness and death. That was almost two years ago.

The Winter of severe illness and death, never happened, and he knew damn well that it was not going to happen. He lied, and stupidly, you believed it, and apparently, you still believe it even though the time is long past for it to have happened, and it did not.

You're so damn stupid that you will believe and obey any lie that Big Brother tells you, no matter how obviously it is a lie. You will believe Big Brother's lies in preference to believing what your own eyes and ears clearly show you. If Big Brother told you that two plus two equals ten, you would believe it without question.

Once again, you are so damn stupid that you are still falling for the #CoronaHoax2020, three years later.

This leaves you in no credible position to judge anyone else's soundness of mind.
Seriously, what is your problem? Why are you so intent in always uncovering some conspiracy with every fucking things that ever comes up in the news of significance. I'll tell you why. Because you're sick in the head. Dont take the vax I dont care. Just stay with your own kind. And get in the back of the line for intubation when that time comes.

↑ This is what we get when idiots blindly believe and obey whatever lies Big Brother tells them, without even daring to open their eyes and try to see or think for themselves.

Big Brother lies to you, telling you that millions have died from a common cold, and stupidly, mindlessly, you believe and repeat the lie.

And then you wonder why intelligent people don't give you any credence at all.

Mr. Doe is a typical Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist supporter of mass murdering Americans.

Forum List

Back