What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speaking of Stupid things said by John Kerry-Heinz

sitarro

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
5,186
Reaction score
1,028
Points
153
Location
USA
More of Johny boy talking in his sleep.....


http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060723/UPDATE/607230360

Kerry knocks Bush on handling of Mideast conflict
Valerie Olander / The Detroit News

U.S. Sen. John Kerry, D- Mass., who was in town Sunday to help Gov. Jennifer Granholm campaign for her re-election bid, took time to take a jab at the Bush administration for its lack of leadership in the Israeli-Lebanon conflict.
"If I was president, this wouldn't have happened," said Kerry during a noon stop at Honest John's bar and grill in Detroit's Cass Corridor.
Bush has been so concentrated on the war in Iraq that other Middle East tension arose as a result, he said.
"The president has been so absent on diplomacy when it comes to issues affecting the Middle East," Kerry said. "We're going to have a lot of ground to make up (in 2008) because of it."
Kerry lost by a narrow margin to Bush in 2004 and plans to seek the Democratic nomination for the presidency in 2008.
Today marks the 12th day of fighting between Israel and Lebanon. Israel launched air strikes after Hezbollah militants, whom operate within Lebanon, kidnapped two Israeli soldiers in an attempt to swap them for prisoners.
Israel began a ground invasion, sending tanks and troops across the border as thousands of Lebanese have fled to escape the fighting.
Hezbollah guerillas should have been targeted with other terrorist organizations, such as al-Qaida and the Taliban, which operate in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Kerry said. However, Bush, has focused military strength on Iraq.
"This is about American security and Bush has failed. He has made it so much worse because of his lack of reality in going into Iraq.Â…We have to destroy Hezbollah," he said.
You can reach Valerie Olander at (517) 552 5503 or volander@detnews.com.
 

red states rule

Senior Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
16,011
Reaction score
573
Points
48
John Kerry's Greatest Hits.........

"We are gathered here today to remind you that we are gathered here today." John Kerry 2004

"I go out with my trusty 12-gauge double-barrel, crawl around on my stomach... That's hunting."
----John F Kerry

"People have asked me what it is like to run for the highest, most powerful office in the land... I have no earthly idea."
John Kerry 2004
 

Annie

Diamond Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
50,848
Reaction score
4,826
Points
1,790
Links at site:

http://www.scrappleface.com/?p=2295

July 24, 2006
Bush Sends Kerry to Solve Israel-Hezbollah War
by Scott Ott

(2006-07-24) — After learning that the battle between Israel and Hezbollah could have been prevented if Sen. John Kerry, D-MA, had been the U.S. Commander in Chief, President George Bush today dispatched Sen. Kerry to the war-torn region to “get this thing solved.”

Sen. Kerry, a career Vietnam veteran, who told a political gathering in Detroit yesterday that “we must destroy Hezbollah” and that the president “has been absent on diplomacy“, said he would bring his own brand of “diplomatic destruction” to the terrorist group.

“Senator Kerry’s presence and intellect alone should bring a swift end to hostilities,” said Mr. Bush, who admitted that he, and the State Department, had “kind of put the Middle East thing on the back burner” while following televised coverage of the Tour de France bicycle race.

In related news, as hostilities along the Lebanon border approached the two-week mark, the crisis was officially added to the list of “bad things that would not have happened during a John Kerry presidency.”
 

GotZoom

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2005
Messages
5,719
Reaction score
367
Points
48
Location
Cordova, TN
I always liked this one by John's boss:

-----

Heinz Kerry visits hurricane relief effort by U.S. Caribbeans

NEW YORK (AP) — Teresa Heinz Kerry, encouraging volunteers as they busily packed supplies Wednesday for hurricane relief efforts in the Caribbean, said she was concerned the effort was too focused on sending clothes instead of essentials like water and electric generators.

"Clothing is wonderful, but let them go naked for a while, at least the kids," said Heinz Kerry, the wife of Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry. "Water is necessary, and then generators, and then food, and then clothes."

Heinz Kerry stopped by a market in the heart of Brooklyn's Caribbean community, where she spoke French with Haitian vendors and shook hands with volunteers busy packing food, clothes and other relief supplies to be shipped to several Carribean islands hit by Hurricane Ivan. Her husband's campaign donated water, blankets and first aid kits.

"I think it's important we help all the kids we can," Heinz Kerry said.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politi...dent/2004-09-15-heinz-kerry_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA

-----

I guess she thinks the best thing for the kids is for them to run around naked.
 

red states rule

Senior Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
16,011
Reaction score
573
Points
48
You mean John "I served in Viet Nam" Kerry's ATM machine.
 

cgd75

Rookie
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
24
Reaction score
2
Points
1
GotZoom said:
I guess she thinks the best thing for the kids is for them to run around naked.


You would have them fashionably clothed, but starving and/or dying of thirst???

an effective humanitarian you are...
 

Annie

Diamond Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
50,848
Reaction score
4,826
Points
1,790
cgd75 said:
You would have them fashionably clothed, but starving and/or dying of thirst???

an effective humanitarian you are...
$88billion in fed help by 12/05

over $3 billion in private donations by 3/06

The point of your post was?
 

T-Bor

Active Member
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
752
Reaction score
101
Points
28
From the dumbest president that ever lived.


There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —President George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
 

Annie

Diamond Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
50,848
Reaction score
4,826
Points
1,790
T-Bor said:
From the dumbest president that ever lived.


There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —President George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
and this has what to do with what?
 

trobinett

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
1,832
Reaction score
162
Points
48
Location
Arkansas, The Ozarks
A quote from the dumbest poster that ever lived:

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —President George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

It's ALWAYS been a two-way street T-Bor!

The problem is T-Bor, you've been fooled so many times, you don't know the difference....................

Have ANOTHER on me......................:alco:
 

red states rule

Senior Member
Joined
May 30, 2006
Messages
16,011
Reaction score
573
Points
48
T-Bor said:
From the dumbest president that ever lived.


There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again." —President George W. Bush, Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002


Try having breakfast at Kerry's Waffle House. He has been serving up waffles since 1984
 

Gunny

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2004
Messages
44,689
Reaction score
6,854
Points
198
Location
The Republic of Texas
sitarro said:
More of Johny boy talking in his sleep.....


http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060723/UPDATE/607230360

Kerry knocks Bush on handling of Mideast conflict
Valerie Olander / The Detroit News

U.S. Sen. John Kerry, D- Mass., who was in town Sunday to help Gov. Jennifer Granholm campaign for her re-election bid, took time to take a jab at the Bush administration for its lack of leadership in the Israeli-Lebanon conflict.
"If I was president, this wouldn't have happened," said Kerry during a noon stop at Honest John's bar and grill in Detroit's Cass Corridor.
Bush has been so concentrated on the war in Iraq that other Middle East tension arose as a result, he said.
"The president has been so absent on diplomacy when it comes to issues affecting the Middle East," Kerry said. "We're going to have a lot of ground to make up (in 2008) because of it."
Kerry lost by a narrow margin to Bush in 2004 and plans to seek the Democratic nomination for the presidency in 2008.
Today marks the 12th day of fighting between Israel and Lebanon. Israel launched air strikes after Hezbollah militants, whom operate within Lebanon, kidnapped two Israeli soldiers in an attempt to swap them for prisoners.
Israel began a ground invasion, sending tanks and troops across the border as thousands of Lebanese have fled to escape the fighting.
Hezbollah guerillas should have been targeted with other terrorist organizations, such as al-Qaida and the Taliban, which operate in Afghanistan and Pakistan, Kerry said. However, Bush, has focused military strength on Iraq.
"This is about American security and Bush has failed. He has made it so much worse because of his lack of reality in going into Iraq.Â…We have to destroy Hezbollah," he said.
You can reach Valerie Olander at (517) 552 5503 or volander@detnews.com.

Why is this even news? Kerry's Stupid Comments, Vol 88 ....
 

T-Bor

Active Member
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
752
Reaction score
101
Points
28
Dont make me pull out the book of Bush's stupid comments. Cause Bush has way more than Kerry Does. Just go to your local Bookstore and you will find tons of books on Bushisms. So dont even go there. Sheesh...Republicans.. You think they would know better.


GunnyL said:
Why is this even news? Kerry's Stupid Comments, Vol 88 ....
 

Annie

Diamond Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2003
Messages
50,848
Reaction score
4,826
Points
1,790
T-Bor said:
Dont make me pull out the book of Bush's stupid comments. Cause Bush has way more than Kerry Does. Just go to your local Bookstore and you will find tons of books on Bushisms. So dont even go there. Sheesh...Republicans.. You think they would know better.
Any of these guys, can be quoted ad infinitum for misstatements. Give it a rest.
 

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$200.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top