Speaker Johnson: Biden just announced that he would veto our bill to prevent noncitizens from voting

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

GR_QKk7XQAAXyrs

Biden and the Democrats: "If illegal immigrants are not allowed to vote, then what was the point of letting them in in the first place?"

OK so why shouldn't I vote in my own state (Virginia) then get in the car and go to WV, PA, MD, with NO ID and vote again?

Jokes aside I do find it rich that the leftist dems are using the "laws on the books" argument when they scoff at the same notion when they propose new firearms restrictions.

GR_QKk7XQAAXyrs

Biden and the Democrats: "If illegal immigrants are not allowed to vote, then what was the point of letting them in in the first place?"

OK so why shouldn't I vote in my own state (Virginia) then get in the car and go to WV, PA, MD, with NO ID and vote again?

Jokes aside I do find it rich that the leftist dems are using the "laws on the books" argument when they scoff at the same notion when they propose new firearms restrictions.

But, but, but, different and stuff, and reasons. Besides, Jan 6.

What happened to states rights?
If a state is retarded enough to let illegals vote in federal elections (on the sly due to no ID) then they get what they get.

To be honest i don't know if it would pass constitutional muster but Congress should have some say so on how federal elections are held within the states.

Why do you hate honest elections?

GR_QKk7XQAAXyrs

Why do we need another law making something already illegal, illegal?

If a state is retarded enough to let illegals vote in federal elections (on the sly due to no ID) then they get what they get.

To be honest i don't know if it would pass constitutional muster but Congress should have some say so on how federal elections are held within the states.

Why do you hate honest elections?

Who is happy about illegals voting??

The union of Zionist Fascism and Left Wing Hate Hoaxing Homos

George W. Bush and Michelle Obama share a sweet moment at McCain’s memorial service | CNN Politics

Michelle Obama Defended Ellen DeGeneres’ Friendship With George W. Bush – Diply

Is anyone trying to make the case that states should be allowed to accept the votes of those constitutionally ineligible to vote? Maybe it's just you.

You didn't answer my question. If there is a constitutional issue there is. Already a way to address that.

What happened to states rights?
A percentage of our nation has been taken over from foreign interests. The federal government is massive and mostly controlled from Europe now with usual suspects. States rights stand out on any decisions from the legislative chamber and the supreme court. Everything we do has tentacles from past legislation. We are not going to go to a nation with no taxes as you push if people do not agree with adding more taxes as we cannot pay for what we have. To balance the budget is never going to happen with this type of thinking.

You didn't answer my question. If there is a constitutional issue there is. Already a way to address that.
Your question was dumb. Are you trying to make the case that states should be allowed to give illegal aliens a say in who is elected the American president?

Is anyone trying to make the case that states should be allowed to accept the votes of those constitutionally ineligible to vote? Maybe it's just you.

The United States Constitution – The U.S. Constitution Online – USConstitution.net - U.S. Constitution.net

Here is a link to the Constitution. Could you point out the text that limits voting in federal elecitons to only citizens?

(NOTE: I agree it should only be citizen, however the claim is the restriction is in the Constitution.)
If the people of a State wants to allow non-citizens to vote in state elections (none do that I know of) or a local jurisdiction wants to allow non-citizens to vote in local elections. That should be their decision. Again, personally I'm against it.

WW

The United States Constitution – The U.S. Constitution Online – USConstitution.net - U.S. Constitution.net

Here is a link to the Constitution. Could you point out the text that limits voting in federal elecitons to only citizens?

(NOTE: I agree it should only be citizen, however the claim in the restriction is in the Constitution.)
If the people of a State wants to allow non-citizens to vote in state elections (none do that I know of) or a local jurisdiction wants to allow non-citizens to vote in local elections. That should be their decision. Again, personally I'm against it.

WW
That sounds like an excellent case for the Supreme Court to weigh in on.

Forum List

Back