Southern Baptists Finally Stand Up To Woke-Leftist Women In The Church

As a father, and a human being I don't think women should be forced to share their facilities with males that simply have a mental illness making them think they are something they are not. If you don't care about the safety and honor of your female relatives that is your problem, not mine.

As a father and a human being, how do you feel about Christians telling women they are not worthy of preaching the gospel of Jesus?

Noted, they didn't boot any of the churches being led by male pastors that were sexually assaulting the congregation.
Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpeg

Why I wouldn't have anything to do with any church, especially southern baptist.
Not only are they grifters, they are gullible as hell.

"The Southern Baptist Convention voted overwhelmingly Wednesday to finalize the expulsion of two churches from the nation's largest Protestant denomination for having female pastors. And the vote wasn't even close, according to the SBC's tally. Spurred on by arch-conservatives in the SBC, the 12,000 or so "messengers" who had gathered at their annual meeting in New Orleans voted by a 9-to-1 margin to seal the exit of California's Saddleback Church and a smaller congregation in Kentucky. Saddleback Church, a megachurch based in Southern California with a flock of around 23,000, was founded by Rick Warren, author of the bestselling phenomenon “The Purpose Driven Life.”

That vote, which was conducted Tuesday, set the stage for another vote Wednesday on a proposal to amend the SBC's constitution to tighten the ban on women from leadership roles. “I know sometimes there are churches where people wind up in biblical divorce," SBC President Bart Barber said before the vote was announced. “But we don’t throw divorce parties at church. And whatever these results are, I’m asking you, behave like Christians. While all Baptist churches are independent, the SBC’s official statement of faith says that the office of pastor is reserved for men. That said, The Associated Press reported that this is believed to be the first time the SBC has expelled any churches over having female pastors.”

About time someone in the clergy was willing enough to stand up to this woke-leftist-feminist agenda and put these broads back in their place. These churches needed to be expelled. Now if these churches were doing something like helping to cover up child sexual assault to protect the church, that is understandable -- but letting whores in the pulpit, that is unforgivable. God clearly states that these whores do not belong in places of leadership; this is true for the church and it is also true for other areas of society, like in the business world and in government. The minute you let a woman have too much power, then you are doomed as a religion, a community, a nation. If Republican candidates for office truly loved Jesus and the teachings of their faith, they would campaign on this message; they will be brave and not cower in fear to the leftists feminists and libtard cucks who are afraid of women..put your foot down, teach these women where they belong.
Good otherwise I may have left our Church!

24 hours later and still no condemnation from our so-called right-wing Christians

Guess they are too busy on my other post defending Christians strapping bombs to their chest

That tracks...

As a father and a human being, how do you feel about Christians telling women they are not worthy of preaching the gospel of Jesus?
I don't feel anything about it. Their beliefs are their own. If they don't want to believe women can't be preachers, join another religion. There are certainly enough of them. You seem to think they must all believe as you do. Leave your fairyland and join the real world.

A woman is a person who was born with a vagina....

However, this does not define gender...if that woman wants to go thru life presenting as a man on the gender spectrum, so be it.....

Now back to why you are deflecting from the post like a bitch......are you a woman? Because that is a very feminine trait
“gender” is a bullshit term invented by libs to get around the fact that there are only two sexes

Shiny Happy People.
We watched that. Yet despite these revelations the Wife insists upon stepping out from under the umbrella of safety of her HUS>>>BAND's AUTHORITEEE and in fact will threaten to smack her HUS>>>BAND when he reminds her!

Why are lefties so outraged about what happens in a Christian church? Aren't there enough non-denominational issues to get hysterical over? Let it go lefties and try concerning yourselves about cocaine in the White House.

"The Southern Baptist Convention voted overwhelmingly Wednesday to finalize the expulsion of two churches from the nation's largest Protestant denomination for having female pastors. And the vote wasn't even close, according to the SBC's tally. Spurred on by arch-conservatives in the SBC, the 12,000 or so "messengers" who had gathered at their annual meeting in New Orleans voted by a 9-to-1 margin to seal the exit of California's Saddleback Church and a smaller congregation in Kentucky. Saddleback Church, a megachurch based in Southern California with a flock of around 23,000, was founded by Rick Warren, author of the bestselling phenomenon “The Purpose Driven Life.”

That vote, which was conducted Tuesday, set the stage for another vote Wednesday on a proposal to amend the SBC's constitution to tighten the ban on women from leadership roles. “I know sometimes there are churches where people wind up in biblical divorce," SBC President Bart Barber said before the vote was announced. “But we don’t throw divorce parties at church. And whatever these results are, I’m asking you, behave like Christians. While all Baptist churches are independent, the SBC’s official statement of faith says that the office of pastor is reserved for men. That said, The Associated Press reported that this is believed to be the first time the SBC has expelled any churches over having female pastors.”

About time someone in the clergy was willing enough to stand up to this woke-leftist-feminist agenda and put these broads back in their place. These churches needed to be expelled. Now if these churches were doing something like helping to cover up child sexual assault to protect the church, that is understandable -- but letting whores in the pulpit, that is unforgivable. God clearly states that these whores do not belong in places of leadership; this is true for the church and it is also true for other areas of society, like in the business world and in government. The minute you let a woman have too much power, then you are doomed as a religion, a community, a nation. If Republican candidates for office truly loved Jesus and the teachings of their faith, they would campaign on this message; they will be brave and not cower in fear to the leftists feminists and libtard cucks who are afraid of women..put your foot down, teach these women where they belong.

The SBC is a convention and not an association or any other hierarchical structure.

Meaning that there is no one who is a leader or acts in any leadership capacity.

Churches join with the SBC to help them and not to change them or just to access their resources.

These churches that were kicked out are the exact opposite from what the other members are there for. They were there to access resources and to change the dynamics of what the SBC is about. So....they had to go. They never agreed with the SBC. So basically these two churches lied.

Forum List

Back