South Africa Beats Climate Goal as Blackouts Slash Emissions

We discuss China all the time denier. I’m very much in favor of putting import restrictions on products produced from coal generated power.
You want to raise prices on goods? And you think that is a good idea? You think that will go over with the masses?

And, no. You don't discuss China all the time. It would be more accurate to say you never discuss China than it is to say you discuss China all the time.

You want to raise prices on goods? And you think that is a good idea? You think that will go over with the masses?

And, no. You don't discuss China all the time. It would be more accurate to say you never discuss China than it is to say you discuss China all the time.
So then tariffs would be bad since they would cause prices of goods to increase?

So then tariffs would be bad since they would cause prices of goods to increase?
In my mind they are bad because they are anti-free market. Let markets be what markets will be. Anytime the government gets involved in anything prices go up. Direct and indirect prices; seen and unseen.

In my mind they are bad because they are anti-free market. Let markets be what markets will be. Anytime the government gets involved in anything prices go up. Direct and indirect prices; seen and unseen.
The former 1-term fuckup just stated that would be a policy if his if re-elected. To put in place 10% tariffs on all imports.

Tarrifs is what we need

The former 1-term fuckup just stated that would be a policy if his if re-elected. To put in place 10% tariffs on all imports.
I don't care. I don't control who gets elected. It's beyond my control. Nor do I ascribe to the notion that the President is responsible for the economy. He's only responsible for wasting our money.

So I don't give two shits. It doesn't change my position. Less government is better. It's not rocket science.

And if we only tried a prohibition on alcohol, no one would drink.

I don't care. I don't control who gets elected. It's beyond my control. Nor do I ascribe to the notion that the President is responsible for the economy. He's only responsible for wasting our money.

So I don't give two shits. It doesn't change my position. Less government is better. It's not rocket science.
The House is responsible for spending money.

The President to set direction.

Government is for the rules and regulations so all have a chance at success in life.

The House is responsible for spending money.

The President to set direction.

Government is for the rules and regulations so all have a chance at success in life.
You are too beholding to politicians to see anything clearly. If 30T in debt doesn't register with you, nothing will. Until it does but by then it will be too late.

You are too beholding to politicians to see anything clearly. If 30T in debt doesn't register with you, nothing will. Until it does but by then it will be too late.
So, our national debt is top priority for you?

Just how does that 31 trillion affect you and your finances?

Do you vote for people in Washington that vote to raise it? Or for people that would crash our credit?

So, our national debt is top priority for you?

Just how does that 31 trillion affect you and your finances?

Do you vote for people in Washington that vote to raise it? Or for people that would crash our credit?
Not until it pops. Then it will be everyone's top priority but by then it will be too late.

You think your vote controls their votes? Do you believe in Santa too? Those people are only looking out for themselves. Wake the fuck up.

Not until it pops. Then it will be everyone's top priority but by then it will be too late.

You think your vote controls their votes? Do you believe in Santa too? Those people are only looking out for themselves. Wake the fuck up.
I'm not in the cult ding.

You will have to express your sentiments and not use the cult language.

Forum List

Back