South Africa Amending Constitution: White Farmers’ Lands To Be Seized And Given To Blacks

Not your problem. I'm just glad they killed some whites and made it a constitutional law for whites to give up the land.
Racist dogma.....go find a pointy hat and you will be like your KKK brothers....
South Africa will be hungry again.....laziness and a lack of farming knowledge guarantees it...
So I guess it makes you happy to watch black Africans starve again....wow
I'm pretty sure they will be just fine. I'm happy they are free to determine their own path no matter what it will be.

They have done this before. They ended up starving! That’s their choice!

After Zimbabwe's Land Revolution, New Farmers Struggle and Starve

The ragged farmers shout and whistle as the oxen trudge through the drizzle, dragging a rusty plow through sodden fields. Most passing motorists splash by without a second glance.

The withered men look like ordinary peasant farmers. But they have no fertilizer, no irrigation, few seeds and little hope that their crops will flourish in this season of erratic rains.

They are the beneficiaries of President Robert Mugabe's agricultural revolution.

Great fucking news. I applaud them taking back what is rightfully theirs.
How long until the blacks turn it into a sewer?
Not your problem. I'm just glad they killed some whites and made it a constitutional law for whites to give up the land.

Racist pig you are.
Whats racist about being glad whites are losing their stolen possessions?

Everyone here knows you hate Whitey, own it.
Thats not an answer. Thats just an emotional outburst.

How long until the blacks turn it into a sewer?

Racist pig you are.

Not at all, it is a truthful observation. You're just too big a coward to admit openly the truth that your every post reveals.

Racist pig you are.

Not at all, it is a truthful observation. You're just too big a coward to admit openly the truth that your every post reveals.
I typically dont address unfounded claims especially when they deflect from the question I asked.

Racist pig you are.

I typically dont address unfounded claims especially when they deflect from the question I asked.

You're the king of unfounded claims.

I guess you also support all of the land in the US being given back to the native Americans that we displaced...right?
Yes

Well, you know you do not have to wait for the Govt to force you to do it. You are free to give up your land and walk away at any time, what is holding you back?
Theres a problem with that. Whites wiped out the people that originally owned my land. I'm sure they would rather I keep it than let a white boy get it.
No they didn't. They aren't all gone. Otherwise, there would be no Home | Indian Affairs

I guess you also support all of the land in the US being given back to the native Americans that we displaced...right?
They should give his job to a native too.

Assuming he has a job.
Hell no. Why would I waste time building someone elses profits and having them tell me when I can go on vacation or be sick when I can do that for myself?

Yes

Well, you know you do not have to wait for the Govt to force you to do it. You are free to give up your land and walk away at any time, what is holding you back?
Theres a problem with that. Whites wiped out the people that originally owned my land. I'm sure they would rather I keep it than let a white boy get it.
No they didn't. They aren't all gone. Otherwise, there would be no Home | Indian Affairs
Yes they are all gone. The Ohlone people were wiped from the face of the planet by genocidal maniac white people.

I'm pretty sure they will be just fine. I'm happy they are free to determine their own path no matter what it will be.
Even if they go back to the 60's when they had to have continent wide food aid distribution to stave off famine...?
Okie dokie.....

Even if they go back to the 60's when they had to have continent wide food aid distribution to stave off famine...?
Okie dokie.....
I dont really care how far they go back. Sometimes you have to take 5 steps back in order to get to where you want to be.

They built successful civilizations prior to any white people and they can do it again.

I dont really care how far they go back. Sometimes you have to take 5 steps back in order to get to where you want to be.

They built successful civilizations prior to any white people and they can do it again.
Now you sound like Obama....you have to break a few eggs to make an omelette....problem is he and you aren't in the path....

They should give his job to a native too.

Assuming he has a job.
Hell no. Why would I waste time building someone elses profits and having them tell me when I can go on vacation or be sick when I can do that for myself?

Yeah, a real titan of industry you must be.

Forum List

Back