Sources: Hamas agrees to join unity government ahead of elections

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012

NABLUS (Ma'an) -- "Hamas has officially notified Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas of the movement's decision to join a national unity government which will prepare for upcoming presidential and parliamentarian elections, sources told Ma’an on Tuesday.

The sources, allegedly privy to the details, said that Abbas had previously received two phone calls from Hamas' chief Khalid Mashaal and from prime minister of the Hamas-run government in Gaza Ismail Haniyeh."

Sources: Hamas agrees to join unity government ahead of elections | Maan News Agency

I certainly hope and I fervently pray we actually all witness a unity government actually formed and one that brings the Palestinian people together.

ALL the bribes of the US to the PA all these years have not been good for the people of Palestine or peace prospects in the conflict in Palestine.

The PA are just as bankrupt. They owe Israel 200 million dollars (as of last March so probably more now) in unpaid electricity bills supplied to the PA by Israel. The PA also pay prisoners detained in Israel 3 times the salary per month that an government worker gets in the PA region. Not too good at managing their money are the PA and Hamas.

NABLUS (Ma'an) -- "Hamas has officially notified Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas of the movement's decision to join a national unity government which will prepare for upcoming presidential and parliamentarian elections, sources told Ma’an on Tuesday.

The sources, allegedly privy to the details, said that Abbas had previously received two phone calls from Hamas' chief Khalid Mashaal and from prime minister of the Hamas-run government in Gaza Ismail Haniyeh."

Sources: Hamas agrees to join unity government ahead of elections | Maan News Agency

I certainly hope and I fervently pray we actually all witness a unity government actually formed and one that brings the Palestinian people together.

ALL the bribes of the US to the PA all these years have not been good for the people of Palestine or peace prospects in the conflict in Palestine.

I can't wait to see the islamo high-fives going around when each group trades stories of the kidnappings, murders and torture their respective side inflicted on the other during their earlier civil war.

The PA are just as bankrupt. They owe Israel 200 million dollars (as of last March so probably more now) in unpaid electricity bills supplied to the PA by Israel. The PA also pay prisoners detained in Israel 3 times the salary per month that an government worker gets in the PA region. Not too good at managing their money are the PA and Hamas.

I suppose the expectation on the part of this new Islamic terrorist cabal is that the world community will pony-up even more welfare money to prop up this terrorist syndicate.

I suppose the expectation on the part of this new Islamic terrorist cabal is that the world community will pony-up even more welfare money to prop up this terrorist syndicate.

Of course. The one thing they are good at is begging for funds and corruptly and illegally spending it whilst ignoring the wellbeing of their citizens.

Forum List

Back