Sorry, the Hollywood strike appears over

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right everyone. Now Hollywood will be back to help get Mr. Potato head back into office and promote their gender thingys.

Yay.

That's right everyone. Now Hollywood will be back to help get Mr. Potato head back into office and promote their gender thingys.

Yay.
Call him whatever childish name you desire but he doesn`t have 4 indictments and he`s never incited a deadly riot. I don`t care much for Biden but whose fault is it that he`s running unopposed in 2024?

Yay.
Strike? What Strike?

Well, good. Now I don’t have to rack my brain figuring out what show I’ve already watched to watch again

Call him whatever childish name you desire but he doesn`t have 4 indictments and he`s never incited a deadly riot. I don`t care much for Biden but whose fault is it that he`s running unopposed in 2024?
The fake dossier paid for by Hillary was a coup attempt you moronic fascist. It was so full of crap, the DNC did not use any of it for their first impeachment.

And I saw Trump repeatedly tell the protesters before the protest to remain civil and nonviolent and watched him condemn the violence after.

Now go play in the street.

Last edited:
I think a lot of people have been forced to watch older shows and movies and are realizing how shitty today's crap is. Will that affect anything? Not a chance. Hollywood is too far gone, and people don't care that much.

The fake dossier paid for by Hillary was a coup attempt you moronic fascist. It was so full of crap, the DNC did not use any of it for their first impeachment.

And I saw Trump repeatedly tell the protesters before the protest to remain civil and nonviolent and watched him condemn the violence after.

Now go play in the street.
"We fight like hell. And if you don`t fight like hell, you`re not going to have a country anymore". Who said that?

Yay.
The WGA came to a deal. The SAG-AFTRA haven't. Still on strike.

it was nice while it lasted. They should strike more often it was a decent summer without their poison

4 phony politically motivated indictments

I think a lot of people have been forced to watch older shows and movies and are realizing how shitty today's crap is. Will that affect anything? Not a chance. Hollywood is too far gone, and people don't care that much.
Really? It sure sounds like you care.

TV and movies are a thing of the past.

No one cares anymore.

What does trump have to do with the topic at hand?

And yes multiple indictments, none of which he has been found guilty of.

And he didn't incite any deadly riot. The entire administration with the FBI and other federal agencies all consisting of his most hated enemies spent millions of dollars and spent years of time and could not prove he incited anything. And the only people that died was a Republican woman crawling on her hands and knees unarmed was shot, and a cop had an aneurysm.

But I get it, hating trump is more important than anything else. Even the truth or staying on topic

Yay.

The actors are still on strike. And the writers have yet to vote on the new contract.

TV and movies are a thing of the past.

No one cares anymore.

There have been movies and TV shows since before I was born; I've yet to see them all, so don't need any new stuff, especially since they've now had to do remakes of old stuff for years now, having run out of new ideas; movies based on old 1940's comic book characters or the top sellers, only for some reason they want to rewrite them as all faggots and lezzies, as if that is supposed to make them better stories or something. Don't see any talent required in that rubbish. Obviously they were way over-paid before. They're letting Red China tell them what they can make now anyway.

Forum List

Back