Sorry O'Reilly haters - but he nails it...again. And Ben Carson puts on the final touches.

Try PG County, MD. Oakland east, with more money. You have no clue or you're in denial.

I am not in denial regarding the depth of your ignorance, "homie".

katsteve, are you as critical of people like Bill Cosby when they basically say the same thing about young blacks?

Why you ain't

Where you is

What he drive

Where he stay

Where he work

Who you be...

It's NOT about color... It's about behavior.

Honest Bill Cosby Tells US Blacks The Truth

I'm not critical of Bill Cosby at all. He managed to become successful in an era when black actors were typically assigned to roles playing maids, butlers, and buffoons. They entertained white America, but in most cases could not even be served a drink of water in public establishments in many of the cities in this country.

Furthermore, he does have the backbone to state his opinions publicly, not as some anonymous jackass hiding behind a silly screename on the Internet.

Furthermore, he may be critical in some ways, however he does contribute significantly to improving the lives of young black people by funding scholarships and providing financial assistance to some. In other words, he gives back.

More than anything, I believe that he GENUINELY cares about the young black people that he is critical of. He does not call them out because he detests them as many in this forum do.

For those here who gleefully applaud Mr.Coaby when he refers to some young black people as "knuckleheads who don't speak proper English, the following article is proof that he does not share their disdain, or hope that they become statistics as many here do but is actually more interested in helping them become successful.

Cosby ties education to remembrances of the civil rights movement theGrio Page 2

Sent from my iPad

Thank you for revealing your hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back