Soros Wanted to Federalize Local Police. Thank God for Trump in 2017

I think it's better when the states operate more independently, because then you have more freedom.

It's probably one of Soros's better ideas. A lot of US police forces are a joke.
Your a joke. See you want a federal police force like North Korea.

Most western countries have a single police force. Some don't. Australia doesn't. The UK doesn't. However most other places do. I don't think Germany doesn't either. I'm just saying, why does it matter.

It's probably one of Soros's better ideas. A lot of US police forces are a joke.

Most western countries have a single police force. Some don't. Australia doesn't. The UK doesn't. However most other places do. I don't think Germany does either. I'm just saying, why does it matter.
We live under a system of federaism. Policing is a concurrent power.

Most western countries have a single police force. Some don't. Australia doesn't. The UK doesn't. However most other places do. I don't think Germany doesn't either. I'm just saying, why does it matter.

The rest of the world is screwed up! Why would we want to imitate them?

• Because we have this thing called the U.S. Constitution which is the supreme law of the land
  • Because federalizing anything takes power away from the people (where it belongs) and concentrates it in the hands of a few in Washington D.C. (where it doesn't belong)
  • Because history has proven more corruption occurs at a national level than a local level
  • Because history has proven that absolute power corrupts absolutely and that sending more power (and money) to a national political entity ends in oppression.
The fact that you even had to ask such an astoundingly ignorant question is indisputable proof that you are completely unqualified intellectually to be discussing these issues.

Forum List

Back