Soothing and Calm vids to help sleep,meditate,study,relax

Thx Gracie

I'm having to take care of babies right now, allbeit piglets, but it sure does stress one out.....
newborn piglets.JPG

~S~

I have all of these in my list. And every night, I put the 10 hour ones on. During the day, I listen to the 3 hour ones.

I have to have white noise when I sleep. Or TRY to sleep. Not summer, so no fan. No fireplace. But I have a big tv and youtube, lol. Sucker goes on when I go to bed and stays on until I turn it off.

I have to have white noise when I sleep. Or TRY to sleep. Not summer, so no fan. No fireplace. But I have a big tv and youtube, lol. Sucker goes on when I go to bed and stays on until I turn it off.

Being in Texas we run the ceiling fan year round but I can still sleep without it.
One thing I absolutely have to do to get to sleep is read,I've been that way since the 3rd grade.
Thats why I love my Kindle paperwhite. You can always get a new book in a matter of minutes.

Being in Texas we run the ceiling fan year round but I can still sleep without it.
One thing I absolutely have to do to get to sleep is read,I've been that way since the 3rd grade.
Thats why I love my Kindle paperwhite. You can always get a new book in a matter of minutes.
I was going to get a kindle but decided to stick with books. Yeah...reading one sure nuff puts me to sleep. Currently reading Memoirs Of Cleopatra. Big fat book. Will take me forever cuz after a few pages, I'm out.

I was going to get a kindle but decided to stick with books. Yeah...reading one sure nuff puts me to sleep. Currently reading Memoirs Of Cleopatra. Big fat book. Will take me forever cuz after a few pages, I'm out.

It took the Wife and I a bit to get used to the Kindle but you'd have to cut my arm off to take it from me now.
And on the plus side we dont have books laying all over the house. We used to take em to a used book store where they'd give you credit for other used books. But even that became a pain in the ass,we had to go once a week and search through a shitload of books,we'd spend hours making our choices.
Another thing I love is once you fall asleep the Kindle will shut itself off so you dont need to turn off the light which always woke me up.

Oh...myself.
I used to be able to read for a couple of hours,not anymore I'm lucky if I can make it a half hour these days.

I always wanted a big ol library...like in Gone With The Wind library where scarlett meets rhett. Every wall, a book. Cozy chairs, big fluffy couch, desk, soft lights, big windows with nooks to curl up in. And, if I like a book, I never NOT read it again. I wait a year or two, then read it again. Older books are too damn hard to find now. And books make a home look good...even tiny apts like mine, lol.

I always wanted a big ol library...like in Gone With The Wind library where scarlett meets rhett. Every wall, a book. Cozy chairs, big fluffy couch, desk, soft lights, big windows with nooks to curl up in. And, if I like a book, I never NOT read it again. I wait a year or two, then read it again. Older books are too damn hard to find now. And books make a home look good...even tiny apts like mine, lol.

I had to make a decision weather to give you a funny or a thumbs up.
It would be cool but I highly doubt they'd have the type books that I like. I love the setting though,it'd be nice to curl up in an overstuffed chair by the fire and read until I fell asleep.
However I dont like the idea of waking up three or four hours later with an aching back.

Forum List

Back