Sometimes I REALLY Hate White People... Seriously, he's a HUMAN, not a Photo-op!

I wouldn't have noticed the black or white (pssst because it doesn't matter) unless someone pointed it out to me.

Fucking liar.

Excuse me... DOUBLE fucking liar. Jesus Christ. Who actually believes such an absurd fucking statement... except maybe WHITES, who, I must back malconent on this, live is a dopey-ass fairlyland when it comes to race. "Oh, my goodness! I'm a white hero, here to help the little darkies with my church group. Deedle-dee!"

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I think the moral of this story is that if you do a good deed, don't allow your picture to be taken as a memento for your scrapbook.

And if you do, be sure not to smile.

The Moral is NOT to Take EVERY SINGLE THING I Post that Literally or Seriously...

It was my Gut Reaction on Saturday Morning to Picture... I Thought it would be Interesting to see the Reaction to my it and to my Reaction...

It's been BEYOND Entertaining. :clap2:

:)

peace...

Yeah, I got that message sometime back. I also got the message, from some, that race is often an issue with you? I don't know that personally, that's just the impression I got.

I'll give you benefit of the doubt that you were running this as a personal social experiment.

But I can also understand how some might have taken it more seriously than you intended.

He's just trying to get Bassy's attention. Wants to be his first white boy...

I think the moral of this story is that if you do a good deed, don't allow your picture to be taken as a memento for your scrapbook.

And if you do, be sure not to smile.

The Moral is NOT to Take EVERY SINGLE THING I Post that Literally or Seriously...

It was my Gut Reaction on Saturday Morning to Picture... I Thought it would be Interesting to see the Reaction to my it and to my Reaction...

It's been BEYOND Entertaining. :clap2:

peace...

Yeah, I got that message sometime back. I also got the message, from some, that race is often an issue with you? I don't know that personally, that's just the impression I got.

I'll give you benefit of the doubt that you were running this as a personal social experiment.

But I can also understand how some might have taken it more seriously than you intended.

Understandable Take...

Some People like to Paint others into a Box that is Comfortable for them, instead of Dealing with what they have to Say...

This Thread was More of a Joke than it was Serious in that Regard...

But it did Illustrate some Serious things, Predictable Trolling Dumptruck Douchebags aside!... :lol:

peace...

Some People like to Paint others into a Box that is Comfortable for them, instead of Dealing with what they have to Say...

Mal, I would like to apologize for not recognizing your sarcasm.
After the second or third time that someone you are trying to help better themselves (lots of outreach programs do this) turns to crack or violence because they have succumbed to peer pressure not to "go white" one can get pretty bitter about the whole "Whites only help blacks to show they are superior" attitude - the program I work with does not discriminate based on color, only need.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Mal, I would like to apologize for not recognizing your sarcasm.
After the second or third time that someone you are trying to help better themselves (lots of outreach programs do this) turns to crack or violence because they have succumbed to peer pressure not to "go white" one can get pretty bitter about the whole "Whites only help blacks to show they are superior" attitude - the program I work with does not discriminate based on color, only need.

Aside from my Father, who Passed in 2008, there is One Man who I Consider Mentor... He was my 2nd Super @ my First Drafting Job when I Worked the Night Shift...

And SHOCK!... A Black Man.

He Transformed the Lives of EVERYONE on that Shift...

Instead of the Smokers on the Shift Rushing down to Parking to Smoke, they were Rushing back up from a Quick Smoke to Play Chess.

The Rest of us were 2nd Hand Smokers at the Time... :lol:

I could Dedicate a Short Story or maybe even a Book to that Shift and it's "Leader".

I Stay in Contact with him to this Day and he Insists we were a Larger Influence on him than he on us.

I Respectfully Disagree.

Anyway, I Discuss Race... And Mostly it's about how Minorities are Affected by White Liberals and their Policies.

Sometimes I am Offensive, Provoking and even "Racist" in some People's Minds...

Those People Hate Free Speech...

And Probably Support Liberal Policies that Assume Failure on Minorities.

And for that, I HATE each and EVERY one of then... Seriously.

peace...

Thread starter:

OK then, fuck Haiti, we'll all leave and take our tax money with us. Fuck that island you are on your own. Then you'll start a thread about how white people hate Haiti, right?

Let's just get down to it: How much? Seriously. I have my checkbook out and a pen. How much to I write the check for? How much do I owe you simply by my existence of being white? Obviously I owe you a debt for being born white, so how much? $50,000? Whats my debt to you for my being born?

Thread starter:

OK then, fuck Haiti, we'll all leave and take our tax money with us. Fuck that island you are on your own. Then you'll start a thread about how white people hate Haiti, right?

Let's just get down to it: How much? Seriously. I have my checkbook out and a pen. How much to I write the check for? How much do I owe you simply by my existence of being white? Obviously I owe you a debt for being born white, so how much? $50,000? Whats my debt to you for my being born?

^Good God I Hope this Directed at me!... :lol:

peace...

Thread starter:

peace...

Hey, if he's writing checks, I'll take Sarcasm for 50K Alex.

Thread starter:

peace...

Hey, if he's writing checks, I'll take Sarcasm for 50K Alex.

Hell yeah. Mama needs a new pair of shoes. How sarcastic do I have to get?

killer.jpg

Yep. You are upset that white people are smiling and happy that they helped someone who happens to be black.

Asshole.

Nope, I'm smart enough to see through your backtracking. Maybe if you weren't always hung up on race you'd be more convincing.

:thup:

Forum List

Back