Something’s weird...

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Nov 12, 2009
In a galaxy far far away...
...or maybe I’ve just missed it?

With the lefty media and dimocrats melting down this morning over the future of the Supreme Court for, according to Morning Joke, perhaps a couple of generations, I haven’t heard any of the Hollyweird scumbags’ reactions to this devastating turn of events. Has anyone else?

If not, maybe the shock and awe was just too much for the poor things to cope with. After all the hate, hate, hate they’ve been spewing for three years now this kick in the nuts must have really hurt that cabal of high school dropouts, sexual abusers, drug addicts, alcoholics, and various other dreadful shitbags.

Well, whatever’s going on with them I hope they snap out of it soon. I kind of miss hearing their latest bullshit about the issues of the day, especially this blockbuster, and if it wasn’t for the funeral that Morning Joke’s been today I’d be lost.

Most of them are too dim-witted to assess the importance of Kennedy's retirement.

They will have to read and listen to their mentors before they figure it out and start to scream about it.

With the lefty media and dimocrats melting down this morning over the future of the Supreme Court for, according to Morning Joke, perhaps a couple of generations, I haven’t heard any of the Hollyweird scumbags’ reactions to this devastating turn of events. Has anyone else?

If not, maybe the shock and awe was just too much for the poor things to cope with. After all the hate, hate, hate they’ve been spewing for three years now this kick in the nuts must have really hurt that cabal of high school dropouts, sexual abusers, drug addicts, alcoholics, and various other dreadful shitbags.

Well, whatever’s going on with them I hope they snap out of it soon. I kind of miss hearing their latest bullshit about the issues of the day, especially this blockbuster, and if it wasn’t for the funeral that Morning Joke’s been today I’d be lost.

It's to soon. They need to first hear what the party line is and what their employers want them to say.

Most of them are too dim-witted to assess the importance of Kennedy's retirement.

They will have to read and listen to their mentors before they figure it out and start to scream about it.
Eggggsactly. They need to be spoon-fed their talking points.

But then again as another poster and I agreed upon, this is a stunt to force Trump to pick an ultra conservative replacement so the lefties can scream Armageddon just prior to the midterm election. They need those Rust Belt votes they lost to men in women's bathrooms (insert other depraved agenda here) in 2016. Gotta come up with them somehow. Though Rust Belt women are pretty protective of their kids and faith (see my signature)....

As I offered as a remedy, Trump should select a :gay: candidate that the Congress will have to waffle over a bit; you know until after the election. Then maybe go through a couple more candidates before the final is selected.

Finally heard a Hollyweirdo but not what I expected at all.

Rush just read a tweet Morgan Freeman sent out. It went something like, It’s days like today that get me infuriated the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary Clinton. Bernie had the momentum...Bernie had the message...

Seems obvious to me he’s saying if Bern got the nomination he would have beaten Trump and a SC nightmare wouldn’t exist. But instead fatso and the DNC screwed the liberal pooch for decades to come.

God I love it when lefties start eating their own. Thank you Hillary and Debbie for saving America!

Rush just read a tweet Morgan Freeman sent out. It went something like, It’s days like today that get me infuriated the DNC rigged the nomination for Hillary Clinton. Bernie had the momentum...Bernie had the message...

Seems obvious to me he’s saying if Bern got the nomination he would have beaten Trump and a SC nightmare wouldn’t exist. But instead fatso and the DNC screwed the liberal pooch for decades to come.

God I love it when lefties start eating their own. Thank you Hillary and Debbie for saving America!
And some people still have faith in the Democrat Party, after it was exposed as a fraudulent scam then went to court and pled guilty.

Aw, nuts. It’s not the actor!!! So, still no Hollyweirdos yet.

And suddenly you guys are worried about what HOLLYWOOD thinks? I don't care, why would you?

And suddenly you guys are worried about what HOLLYWOOD thinks? I don't care, why would you?
You should care. They're making you look like simpletons.

Forum List

Back