Something To Think About. How Many New Yorkers Plan To Move If Kathy Hochul Wins?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
This has to been on the minds of thousands of New Yorkers. Many are likley contemplating this as they await to see what happens on Tuesday. And possibly in other blue states. Although all looks well to see New York go Red, there is always a chance that Kathy could win by 343 votes? and gee, where did those last 1000 or so votes come from at 1am in the morning ??? :spinner:

What kind of a jackass would pick up and move because they don’t like the outcome of an election?

I’d be more interested in the reaction to her loss
well no matter who wins, they will still be driving to the southeast. i dont know where these 800 to 900 new people a day people are staying at here in Florida. you almost have to be a millionaire to buy a home here. I am guessing our new residents are moving in with friends with the hope of buying a home within two years. but Texas has plenty of room for another 2 million residences

This has to been on the minds of thousands of New Yorkers. Many are likley contemplating this as they await to see what happens on Tuesday. And possibly in other blue states. Although all looks well to see New York go Red, there is always a chance that Kathy could win by 343 votes? and gee, where did those last 1000 or so votes come from at 1am in the morning ??? :spinner:
Why would they move?

What kind of a jackass would pick up and move because they don’t like the outcome of an election?
a jackass who doesn't want to be assaulted by criminals who should be in prison but are not bc of said outcome

gee.. whoda thunk it?

Forum List

Back