Somebody Explain To Me What Walking Out On Games And Practices Does To Improve Race Relations

The Olympics have never been the same and most likely ruined for ever when these racist black thugs tried to force their BLM crap on the world during the Olympics...all to try to make America look bad....if they hated it so much, why didn't they leave America?

View attachment 381133

This is how stupid you conservatives sounded then and this how stupid you sound now...and just like history has shown that the conservatives who were whining about Ali's protest or what these men did in '68, were on the wrong side of history....the same will be said for the conservatives whining today...

Martin Luther King was killed in 1968. Black Olympians knew there were bigger issues than Gold Medals.

View attachment 381103

Personally, I think what the NBA, MLB, NHL, and the NFL are all doing to protest the killing of a black criminal is counterproductive.
What do they want to prove by walking out on practices and cancelling games?
The only thing it is doing is contributing to the hatred and division in this country.
What do all of you think of this?
Not one player ever took a knee for David Dorn, a retired police officer who was executed by looters when he tried to protect his business.

Not one player ever took a knee or walked out of practice after the execution murder of 5 year old Cannon Hinnant by his next door neighbor.

Dorn was black....Cannon Hinnant was just an innocent little boy, but the NBA and the other leagues couldn't care less....because the left doesn't care about normal Americans. All they seem to care about is what happens to criminals. This is the message these people are sending. The NFL and other leagues only support violence and destruction. Their selective outrage rings extremely hollow in light of all of the chaos that Democrats and their supporters have caused and will continue to cause until we do something to stop it.

Professional athletes need to look inwards.....and think about what they're doing. They need stop jumping on the bandwagon with Marxists and looters and become decent Americans. They need to stop encouraging criminals to roam our streets and subject everyone around them to violence and chaos. And it they want to keep making millions to play a game......they had better stop helping Democrats ruin this country.
It makes sports news national news. To me they are not doing it correctly.

View attachment 381103

Personally, I think what the NBA, MLB, NHL, and the NFL are all doing to protest the killing of a black criminal is counterproductive.
The only thing it is doing is contributing to the hatred and division in this country.
Not one player ever took a knee for David Dorn, a retired police officer who was executed by looters when he tried to protect his business.

Not one player ever took a knee or walked out of practice after the execution murder of 5 year old Cannon Hinnant by his next door neighbor.

Dorn was black....Cannon Hinnant was just an innocent little boy, but the NBA and the other leagues couldn't care less....because the left doesn't care about normal Americans. All they seem to care about is what happens to criminals. This is the message these people are sending. The NFL and other leagues only support violence and destruction. Their selective outrage rings extremely hollow in light of all of the chaos that Democrats and their supporters have caused and will continue to cause until we do something to stop it.

Professional athletes need to look inwards.....and think about what they're doing. They need stop jumping on the bandwagon with Marxists and looters and become decent Americans. They need to stop encouraging criminals to roam our streets and subject everyone around them to violence and chaos. And it they want to keep making millions to play a game......they had better stop helping Democrats ruin this country.
This only proves tht the sports industry is nothing more than a political hack industry set on control of the populace.. The dont need my money or support any more... They have chosen the role of identity politics, division and hate instead of inclusion and equality.

The only black people you pay attention to are athletes therefore the responsibilty falls to them to carry the message inside the bubble white America lives in.

We pay attention to athletes playing games we like to watch. Sports is supposed to be entertainment, a diversion from our daily grind. Making divisive politics part of it is bound to ostracize people, many nonpolitical, who don't feel like being lectured to by anyone, less so by people who's fame is due to physical ability. It's the same disdain many have for actors pontificating about their cause de jure.
I suggest you do what we did years ago, go play the sports yourself if you want them so badly.

I pay for my cable and $50-$150 per ticket when I go to live games because I want to watch the best play the best, not play the game myself. Your comparison doesn't work because the whole idea of Professional sports is the top 0.00001% of the population that is awesome at the given game plays for others amusement.

I want to watch the games, maybe have a moment of silence before the anthem for whatever cause they want to promote. They can even go to town promoting said causes in their interviews and their own personal enterprises.

But when the anthem is played, I don't listed to the people who kneel, or protest during it. You lose me there. I also don't go for them picking a side, which they are doing, between which lives matter more, black ones of police officer ones.

BLM is an organization and Marxist movement., blm is a concept. They support blm but BLM get the credit and the publicity.

So what if one of these athletes wears or produces something with the line ACAB?

Also are other players who want to support the police being silenced by peer pressure? Will one of them coming forward result in their being suspended, traded, or even blacklisted?
There is always the zoo and the planetarium.

World of Warcraft Classic.

And even those you listed have become politicized.
I tend to ignore people and labels.

The only black people you pay attention to are athletes therefore the responsibilty falls to them to carry the message inside the bubble white America lives in.

We pay attention to athletes playing games we like to watch. Sports is supposed to be entertainment, a diversion from our daily grind. Making divisive politics part of it is bound to ostracize people, many nonpolitical, who don't feel like being lectured to by anyone, less so by people who's fame is due to physical ability. It's the same disdain many have for actors pontificating about their cause de jure.
I suggest you do what we did years ago, go play the sports yourself if you want them so badly.

I pay for my cable and $50-$150 per ticket when I go to live games because I want to watch the best play the best, not play the game myself. Your comparison doesn't work because the whole idea of Professional sports is the top 0.00001% of the population that is awesome at the given game plays for others amusement.

I want to watch the games, maybe have a moment of silence before the anthem for whatever cause they want to promote. They can even go to town promoting said causes in their interviews and their own personal enterprises.

But when the anthem is played, I don't listed to the people who kneel, or protest during it. You lose me there. I also don't go for them picking a side, which they are doing, between which lives matter more, black ones of police officer ones.

BLM is an organization and Marxist movement., blm is a concept. They support blm but BLM get the credit and the publicity.

So what if one of these athletes wears or produces something with the line ACAB?

Also are other players who want to support the police being silenced by peer pressure? Will one of them coming forward result in their being suspended, traded, or even blacklisted?

Useless statement is useless.

Every turd has a purpose.

Every turd has a purpose.
What is yours? We have yet to find out.

Thats pretty conceited of the black athletes

its they who should be grateful for being allowed to play a game and get paid millions of dollars

these black morons think the public cannot live without them but they are wrong

Who would pay to see that, dipshit?

Somebody Explain To Me What Walking Out On Games And Practices Does To Improve Race Relations

Absolutely nothing. It is actually degrading race relations. The very act of treating this as a problem solely reserved and contained to the black populace is in itself ignorant, short-sighted and RACIST.
  • It only increases resentment toward and among whites who are sick of being identified as part of a problem they have no hand in.
  • It only further alienates and polarizes police.
  • And it has only further emboldened blacks to do the very things which caused much of the problem in the first place while driving away sympathy.
Attacking and mobbing people like Rand Paul on his way back to his car, shoving the issue down sports fans throats seeking to merely watch a game to get away from their problems, etc., is only proving to the greater world at large that whatever the problem is, it cannot be and won't be solved by caving to thugs and bullies whose reaction to and treatment of the issue is far worse than the actual original problem.
This is all by design.
The Democrat Party is filled with communists and Marxists.
They're just doing the only thing leftists are good at, causing trouble.

View attachment 381103

It is their freedom and liberty to protest and now they are doing it with their wallets since kneeling was too insulting to the authoritarians.
then they can do it when the game is over in their own time...

if they hated it so much, why didn't they leave America?

Because Americans have a right to peaceful protest
I agree. They don’t have the right to riot, burn, kill and loot and have Democrats like you turn a blind eye and call it a “myth”.

No, you just completely made shit up - Not a single Democrat official is endorsing riots.....

but truth doesn't matter to you -- because for folks like you, Trump's record is so horrible that your only go-to is to claim Democrats are for rioting in the streets -- hoping that will scare enough white folks into voting for your cult leader...Worked for Nixon in 68, so why not....that's all your fragile minded cucks have

View attachment 381103

It is their freedom and liberty to protest and now they are doing it with their wallets since kneeling was too insulting to the authoritarians.
This is their time......

If you don't like it...start your own league and watch it fail because of the lack of talent that will be in it

View attachment 381103

This is their time......

If you don't like it...start your own league and watch it fail because of the lack of talent that will be in it
dont like it?.....do you think i am the only person out there who has that opinion these jerks?..

Forum List

Back