Some thug sucker punches elderly woman.

Too much of this is going on. They're getting comfortable picking on the weakest in our society. They're constantly being encouraged to do it, too, which compounds it.

The only people who are going to put a stop to it is the strong in society.

Typical Negroid behavior........and yet still largely unknown that these animals committ more hate crimes than any other group.....thanks to the lame stream media....and their refusal to alert the American People to what is happening.

I am sure Coyote has an excuse for this.

Liberals making excuses for black criminals is one of the prime enablers of this outrageous behavior....and when he is arrested no doubt he will have a rap sheet as long as his arm and probably still on probation for his last crime.

Last edited:
iu

The only way to avoid this shit is to BE AWARE of your surroundings. Fuck masks but keep distancing from anyone and everyone. And most importantly....be packing. If that were me sucker punched, if conscience I would have shot the fucker. If unconscience...I wouldn't be able to do jack shit if I wasn't paying attention to who is behind me, in front of me, on the side of me. ANY RACE. Scum comes in all ages and colors.

You pay attention when driving, right? Now do the same when walking.

someone needs to take a brave stand on this...i will: DON'T PUNCH OLD WOMEN!

DON'T PUNCH OLD WOMEN! DON'T PUNCH OLD WOMEN! DON'T PUNCH OLD WOMEN!

you're welcome society

The only way to avoid this shit is to BE AWARE of your surroundings. Fuck masks but keep distancing from anyone and everyone. And most importantly....be packing. If that were me sucker punched, if conscience I would have shot the fucker. If unconscience...I wouldn't be able to do jack shit if I wasn't paying attention to who is behind me, in front of me, on the side of me. ANY RACE. Scum comes in all ages and colors.

You pay attention when driving, right? Now do the same when walking.
I think the best way to avoid it, is to live in towns small enough that don't have large organized gangs.

. . . from when I lived in a town large enough to have gangs, it clearly looks to be a gang initiation ritual.

American mass media, and the culture is not telling the folks the truth about what is going on with the phenomenon. . . and even when Americans do find out? They seem to be in denial. This is the best report I have found on it.

A lot of this is caused by the increasing wealth gap between rich a poor, and of course, the communities most affected are, minorities. When I was in my twenties, I worked in neighborhoods with lots of gang activities and made friends with a lot of gang members. Their initiations used to include targeting old retirees and folks of different races for home burglary.

. . . I am guessing that electronic and wireless security systems have forced new "hazing" means upon the gangs.

Just a suspicion.

Last edited:
They need to pick more wealthy retirees then. The old ladies that wear every piece of bling they own on their fingers, necks and wrists and drive fancy cars with diamond encrusted walkers, lol.

Poor retirees have diddly squat, but that doesn't seem to stop the homeless from trying to rob them. Yesterday, in broad daylight, two thug assholes (white, because they were seen and the ones that saw them were too afraid to confront them), climbed our fence here at the apts and rifled thru two cars. Too bad I was not out there. I heard about it when I went down for a cig. We have security cameras here...told the two old ladies that had their cars rifled to tell the manager to look at the tapes. Whether she did or not, I have no clue. Probably not.

That asshole that sucker punched that woman...that, friends and neighbors, is what is called a chickenshit person. I can't tell if its a man or woman, but a chickenshit is a chickenshit. How I wish she had a gun and blew his/her/its legs off.

THIS IS WHAT DEFUND THE POLICE RHETORIC LOOKS LIKE.....this is what Soros paid for.....

Forum List

Back