Some Repubs voted not to certify due to Mafia style threats

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

I have been saying for months that we have a Mafia Boss in the White House. We will hear more about trump threats after he is gone.

I have been saying for months that we have a Mafia Boss in the White House. We will hear more about trump threats after he is gone.
Finding good people was tough enough, given how ugly and invasive our politics have become.

Now potential candidates have to worry about domestic terrorism if they piss off the wrong people.

This is going in the wrong direction.

Maxine Waters encouraged people to threaten and harass anyone associated with Trump. I bet you called her out, didn’t you?

Last edited:

Funny, but we know and have seen the treats from the dems to force pols, election officials, and even the Supreme court to allow the steal..

Why do all the communists accuse others of doing what they themselves do...

I will say that the republicans had valid reason to fear for their lives and the lives of their families.

I have very little sympathy since they welcomed those same people as their supporters. They did nothing to rid the Republican Party of those crazy people and everything to welcome them with open arms.

They made their bed. They just don't want to deal with the consequences.

Funny, but we know and have seen the treats from the dems to force pols, election officials, and even the Supreme court to allow the steal..

Post a couple...will ya?

Face it...your Dear Leader is nothing more than a Mafia Boss....a thug who is prepared to do whatever is necessary to stay in power. He made the statement that Biden has been certified after his mob attack and now he is second thinking that decision. He will continue to lie about his landslide and the voter fraud. And his low IQ followers will continue to believe him. trump needs to be in jail.

Forum List

Back