Some Of Trump's "Locker Room Banter"

Trump needs his vulgar mouth washed out with soap.

You need to read what Hitlerys security detail have to say about Hitlerys foul mouth. She needs a barrel of soap to clean her foul mouth up. But don't believe me go to Yyoutube where it will tell you all. It is obvious you do not know much about anything except how to push :bsflag: .

Hearsay is often lies. We heard Trump in his own words degrade many many women.

The Secret Service has screwed up a lot and Hillary probably gave them a good dressing down and they are whining. I guess those baby men can't take having a strong woman put them in their place.

BTW, I archive all treasonous and threatening statement you CONS make against Mrs Clinton and President Obama and forward them to the FBI. For your own well being you may want to consider the fact that speech has limits. I know that you CONS are always whining, "My rights, My Rights" but YOUR rights end where the rights of others begin. The NSA knows you have been calling her Hitlery. If I were her I would put the law on you so fast your head would swim.

What? Where is your sense of humor? Have you checked lately all the nasty remarks and all the nasty jokes and lies said about Trump by the fake media and what Trump was suppose to have done to this woman or done to that woman but no one has proved anything yet. And Trump has said that after he becomes President, he is going after all those women and he is going to sue them. They had better watch out. Look at the pictures you posted about Trump in this thread? Not so nice a thing to post for others here who are for Trump.

So, it's alright for you to post negative pictures and poke fun at Trump and attack him but no one dare be allowed to say anything about your darling hero. No CONS attacked you over it, but yet anyone who says or posts anything about your hero you get all upset. Liberal intolerance at it's best alright. Democrats need to chill out and stop being such whiny wimpy babies themselves. They take life to serious. It's politics and politics is a dirty game. And from what I have read on the internet(I know, it's all lies about the Demos on the internet)the Demos. appear to know how to play the game of dirty politics just as well as the Repubs. The victims here are the people like you who have to pay the price for what goes on in the world of dirty politics. At least Trump has said that the political game is rigged. Doesn't that mean something to you? Did your hero do the same? NO.

According to Natural News website their is suppose to be many FBI agents quiting the agency and many FBI agents are very upset over your hero not being charged for crimes that they believe that she should have been charged for. Trump has already said that when he becomes President he is going to appoint a Prosecutor to look into the crimes that your hero has suppose to have committed. So lighten up, it's not all about you and what you like to push and try to make others believe. Others here have rights also here to do the same thing, and give their piece of mind. Play the game fair will you, Geez.

Anyway, it will soon be all over and the winner can then bloat all they want too about their win, and the loser can only cry about their loss. Life will go on for better or worse.

You need to read what Hitlerys security detail have to say about Hitlerys foul mouth. She needs a barrel of soap to clean her foul mouth up. But don't believe me go to Yyoutube where it will tell you all. It is obvious you do not know much about anything except how to push :bsflag: .

The Secret Service has screwed up a lot and Hillary probably gave them a good dressing down and they are whining. I guess those baby men can't take having a strong woman put them in their place.

BTW, I archive all treasonous and threatening statement you CONS make against Mrs Clinton and President Obama and forward them to the FBI. For your own well being you may want to consider the fact that speech has limits. I know that you CONS are always whining, "My rights, My Rights" but YOUR rights end where the rights of others begin. The NSA knows you have been calling her Hitlery. If I were her I would put the law on you so fast your head would swim.

What? Where is your sense of humor? Have you checked lately all the nasty remarks and all the nasty jokes and lies said about Trump by the fake media and what Trump was suppose to have done to this woman or done to that woman but no one has proved anything yet. And Trump has said that after he becomes President, he is going after all those women and he is going to sue them. They had better watch out. Look at the pictures you posted about Trump in this thread? Not so nice a thing to post for others here who are for Trump.

So, it's alright for you to post negative pictures and poke fun at Trump and attack him but no one dare be allowed to say anything about your darling hero. No CONS attacked you over it, but yet anyone who says or posts anything about your hero you get all upset. Liberal intolerance at it's best alright. Democrats need to chill out and stop being such whiny wimpy babies themselves. They take life to serious. It's politics and politics is a dirty game. And from what I have read on the internet(I know, it's all lies about the Demos on the internet)the Demos. appear to know how to play the game of dirty politics just as well as the Repubs. The victims here are the people like you who have to pay the price for what goes on in the world of dirty politics. At least Trump has said that the political game is rigged. Doesn't that mean something to you? Did your hero do the same? NO.

According to Natural News website their is suppose to be many FBI agents quiting the agency and many FBI agents are very upset over your hero not being charged for crimes that they believe that she should have been charged for. Trump has already said that when he becomes President he is going to appoint a Prosecutor to look into the crimes that your hero has suppose to have committed. So lighten up, it's not all about you and what you like to push and try to make others believe. Others here have rights also here to do the same thing, and give their piece of mind. Play the game fair will you, Geez.

Anyway, it will soon be all over and the winner can then bloat all they want too about their win, and the loser can only cry about their loss. Life will go on for better or worse.

Like a typical tRumproid you made a lot of fact free declarations and presented ZERO facts or links to back your well rehearsed lies. Now do you see why people like you need to be deported to make room for people who love America?

Trump has actually committed many crimes that we know of. Trump University was a MASSIVE fraud.

Trump is the only candidate in history who won't release his taxes. Why? What is he hiding now?

Like a typical tRumproid you made a lot of fact free declarations and presented ZERO facts or links to back your well rehearsed lies. Now do you see why people like you need to be deported to make room for people who love America?

Trump has actually committed many crimes that we know of. Trump University was a MASSIVE fraud.

Trump is the only candidate in history who won't release his taxes. Why? What is he hiding now?
He's under audit and knowing liberals knows better to release them before the elections. Look what they did to Romney who did nothing wrong.

But I'll wait for your facts to roll in ....when was the trial? But more importantly, do you know the difference between civil and criminal court? Sounds like no.

So, all the stories about your hero that we hear in the alternative media are just a bunch of zero facts and lies then, uhmm? I never said that Trump was an angel, but what I have said like so many others here have said is that your hero is no angel either. A fact that you cannot seem to want to believe or accept. Your hero can do no wrong.

Trump does not have to release his taxes, so why should he? It is not the law to do so. Besides, why give the liberal fake media any more reasons to attack him over what he may be doing with his taxes. They don't like him and Trump knows it. I figure that after the election if Trump wins he is going to go after your hero. And if your hero wins, your hero will go after Trump. Either way, one of them is in for some big time fun and the other better get out of town.

It;s funny that when Trump started his campaign, he was liked and loved by the fake liberal media. All of a sudden after he took off and defeated all the other candidates, and started to attack the political rigged system and told his supporters that he was going to make America great again he suddenly became the enemy of the state. It would seem that to tell it like it is is a no-no in America. Lies are much preferred rather than stating the obvious, and telling it like it is. Aw well, what more can be said.

He's under audit and knowing liberals knows better to release them before the elections. Look what they did to Romney who did nothing wrong.

But I'll wait for your facts to roll in ....when was the trial? But more importantly, do you know the difference between civil and criminal court? Sounds like no.

And the CON lies just keep on coming!

Trump can release his taxes even if he were under audit. Trump is lying and so are the tRumproids

Trump has not released the letter from the IRS saying he his under audit so he's lying about that too.

Trump is the only presidential candidate who has not released his taxes.

WHY?!

So, all the stories about your hero that we hear in the alternative media are just a bunch of zero facts and lies then, uhmm? I never said that Trump was an angel, but what I have said like so many others here have said is that your hero is no angel either. A fact that you cannot seem to want to believe or accept. Your hero can do no wrong.

Trump does not have to release his taxes, so why should he? It is not the law to do so. Besides, why give the liberal fake media any more reasons to attack him over what he may be doing with his taxes. They don't like him and Trump knows it. I figure that after the election if Trump wins he is going to go after your hero. And if your hero wins, your hero will go after Trump. Either way, one of them is in for some big time fun and the other better get out of town.

It;s funny that when Trump started his campaign, he was liked and loved by the fake liberal media. All of a sudden after he took off and defeated all the other candidates, and started to attack the political rigged system and told his supporters that he was going to make America great again he suddenly became the enemy of the state. It would seem that to tell it like it is is a no-no in America. Lies are much preferred rather than stating the obvious, and telling it like it is. Aw well, what more can be said.

You must be a special kind of stupid. Fake liberal media? Who and what is that. Is it media pretending to have a liberal bias. Who are they liar? Give some examples. Post a link?

You CONS have nothing on Hillary. She used a private server when US government servers were being hacked. Colin Powell did the same thing. You CONS are confused over General Powell. Most of you hate him because he's told the truth about Cheney and tRump.

He is hiding his taxes from the fake phony liberal media establishment who are just looking for another reason to attack Trump. And Trump being no fool will not give the fake liberal media any more ammunition to attack him with then he needs too. Why give your enemies any ammunition to shoot you with? Trump is preferring to leave the ammunition for the Demos who may soon need it to put themselves out of their misery. One can only hope. :banana:

So just where are you getting all your false facts about Trump from? The fake media? Show some links yourself? All I need to do to get the facts right is to go on the internet or google it or You tube it. There you will find plenty of juicy stories about your hero, and the nasty things that she has been involved in. But don't believe me, just do it.

You must be a special kind of stupid. Fake liberal media? Who and what is that. Is it media pretending to have a liberal bias. Who are they liar? Give some examples. Post a link?

You CONS have nothing on Hillary. She used a private server when US government servers were being hacked. Colin Powell did the same thing. You CONS are confused over General Powell. Most of you hate him because he's told the truth about Cheney and tRump.

I always believed that lieberals were the special kind of stupid. Yes indeed, the liberal media does have a bias, and they show it all the time. No pretending there. From what I have heard lately, the FBI are considering opening up their investigation on your hero again. It's not me who has anything on your hero, it is the FBI that does, stunned.

Yep, just locker room banter....

CjvCHm1XEAAx8Mh.jpg

trumptweet-large_trans++WTE8URzJVEortt55St7h5H0SgpsEyBBKQGTSmQdos-M.jpg

150729145700-06-trump-quotes-super-169.jpg

151229111131-donald-trump-blood-wherever-super-169.jpg

151229111148-donald-trump-face-super-169.jpg

Yep, we have an ass versus a criminal. Crappy choice

Forum List

Back