Some of the reasons why Americans of all political backgrounds oppose funding and supporting Ukraine.

You are parroting Russian propaganda...

Get yourself informed...

Where does Ukraine corruption come from? Know the history of the rea and you will know it is Russian meddling...

Ukraine just wanted Russia out of there country... Russia has invaded... They don't want Ukraine making a success of their country and showing Russia that Democracy is better than corrupt dictators.
Neocons.jpg

Well when your party takes over the white house and Senate maybe you can get that stuff passed. Until then, who cares what you think? America sides with Ukraine. And if Biden didn't, Republicans would change their argument to Biden is SOFT on Russia.

Either way Biden could never win with these Republicans. THey'll second guess him no matter what he does, even if he did exactly what they would have done.

Sounds to me like Trump wouldn't have done shit about Russia invading Ukraine. Republicans were making another bad argument yesterday. They said Putin wouldn't have invaded if Trump was president. Clearly based on what you Trump supporters are saying, Putin would have had a much easier time invading if Trump would have won.

Wasn't Trump going to pull us out of NATO? Yea, Republicans wouldn't have done shit!
Well dummy, Putin wouldn’t have invaded Ukraine under Trump. He did nothing under Trump because he knew there would be consequences. Get Xiden installed and Putin goes in. Not one more cent for a corrupt nation or their dictator. If he wants money, he can go beg Europe.

Just remember yesterday they were saying Russia wouldn't have invaded if Trump was president. But Republicans today are saying if Trump was president, he wouldn't have done shit about it.
He wouldn't have had to do shit about it if Russia would not have invaded if he were President, now would he?!

You snowflakes are so confused / confusing...

There are people who are opposed to funding Ukraine for a variety of reasons.

-Russians are not evil

-Let’s not throw stones in glass houses….America‘s invaded other countries. Where in the hell is the anti-war left on this. Those deranged hypocrites. Oh they think that the Ukrainians are the good guys. What a load of nonsense millions of Ukrainian supported the third reich in World War II. There are neo-Nazis in Ukraine to this day. For all that talk in America about opposing “white supremacy “ in the United States. Well There is no white supremacy in the United States ….there is white supremacy in Ukraine.

-Obama and Hillary Clinton shook hands with Vladimir Putin and were far closer to Vladimir Putin then Joe Biden is.

-We have no idea what’s going on in Ukraine which is a very corrupt country. Not many Americans knew anything about Ukraine prior to this war. Still there are Americans who are completely unaware that this war goes all the way back to 2014. Some Americans because of CNN and MSNBC and even Fox News and the neo conservatives…. believe that Ukraine was invaded last year out of nowhere , for the hell of it.

- Many Americans are saying we should not be giving all this money to Ukraine…. we should be giving it to the American people that are starving that are poor especially those in Palestine.

- Huge numbers of Americans reject the media trying to get at our heartstrings. Trying to get on us morally speaking. Which is really quite evil one might say. They keep showing us pictures of Ukrainian children Ukrainian grandmothers crying. Where were those pictures when the United States invaded Iraq? . Not just that what about all the other wars going on in the world. What about all the starving children in Africa. Are we gonna send $100 billion to the countries in Africa?
There were Americans opposed to US involvement in WW2 up to and beyond Pearl Harbor

To be used against a belligerent foreign power, that has nukes.

You neocon warmonger moonbats are fucking insane.
All I know is if we were at war with another country, Iraq and Russia and China would be helping that country. So why shouldn't we do the same back to Russia? Fuck Russia!

The Russian war crime machine is as evil as any barbarian horde that ever marched across a border. Letting them have Ukraine cannot be allowed to happen.

Murica also needs to leave Europe, Japan, Korea, and every other place where the wars have been over for generations.....Leave NATO and kick the UN off of our shores.

Our fool politicians have sucked us into enough of their idiotic wars.
I can agree with much of that. I do like the idea of the United Nations though especially the UN Security Council where we have China, Russia, France, England and America and the security council we are the major powers of the world having us together friendly is way better than being at odds with each other

Another thing I am a true blue Democrat. I see nothing wrong with respecting the Soviet war effort during World War II. Isn’t that like only humane to respect them for standing with us Americans to liberate the concentration camps to actually do something really good for the world. I think it is and I really am proud of that view.

But as for pulling out of Korea Japan and what not that is certainly interesting and the idea that all of a sudden those countries would be invaded if we pulled out is of course propaganda. The United States has initiated something like 60 wars at least in its history if not the numbers quite higher. We have expanded from 13 colonies to 50 states. We have the strongest military in the world our military budget is so far ahead of China and Russia it’s not even funny. So doing something like pulling out of other countries doesn’t necessarily change things so much.

We should also check the corruption in the United Nations. That is something we should do for sure let’s look at we’re all of our money I was going when it comes to United Nations causes is it actually going to help out poor people in Africa and in South America or is it going into the hands of corrupt people.

Well dummy, Putin wouldn’t have invaded Ukraine under Trump. He did nothing under Trump because he knew there would be consequences. Get Xiden installed and Putin goes in. Not one more cent for a corrupt nation or their dictator. If he wants money, he can go beg Europe.
He was waiting for Trump's second term and pulling out of NATO.

Listen, you can't say we should not be helping Ukraine and then say Putin wouldn't have invaded Ukraine if Trump was president. That's a joke. You're either weak or tough. You guys sound weak so what would Trump have done? Would he have helped Ukraine? Good! That's what we're doing now.

If Biden wasn't helping you'd be calling him weak. I know your type

This is after Trump undermined NATO, kissed Putin's ass...

Get real... Putin got to do what fucking liked when Trump was in office...

Biden is giving a masterclass in international diplomacy... He has Europe taking the lead on the war effort...
The reason Biden gets respect, Trump got disdain... Who the fuck has a bring your daughter to work day during a NATO meeting????

I can agree with much of that. I do like the idea of the United Nations though especially the UN Security Council where we have China, Russia, France, England and America and the security council we are the major powers of the world having us together friendly is way better than being at odds with each other

Another thing I am a true blue Democrat. I see nothing wrong with respecting the Soviet war effort during World War II. Isn’t that like only humane to respect them for standing with us Americans to liberate the concentration camps to actually do something really good for the world. I think it is and I really am proud of that view.

But as for pulling out of Korea Japan and what not that is certainly interesting and the idea that all of a sudden those countries would be invaded if we pulled out is of course propaganda. The United States has initiated something like 60 wars at least in its history if not the numbers quite higher. We have expanded from 13 colonies to 50 states. We have the strongest military in the world our military budget is so far ahead of China and Russia it’s not even funny. So doing something like pulling out of other countries doesn’t necessarily change things so much.

We should also check the corruption in the United Nations. That is something we should do for sure let’s look at we’re all of our money I was going when it comes to United Nations causes is it actually going to help out poor people in Africa and in South America or is it going into the hands of corrupt people.
You "check the corruption" at the UN by kicking them the hell out and let them relocate to Havana.

Forum List

Back