Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
"“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will be forced to accept the new world order” "

"Quotes by David Rockefeller (Author of Memoirs)" David Rockefeller Quotes (Author of Memoirs)

"Memoirs - David Rockefeller - Google Books" Memoirs
- David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

It isn't these that are the problem. It's the contaminated millions who are unable to wake up out of their delusions even when authentic information is passed on to them. It's them that are the real problem.

I truly fear for us and what we will be experiencing as a result of these lost people who can't or won't see it.

Last edited:
:linky: If there is a link to his memoirs please post it. I have no problem believing that there are people who work toward a one-world totalitarian system.

"“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will be forced to accept the new world order” "

"Quotes by David Rockefeller (Author of Memoirs)" David Rockefeller Quotes (Author of Memoirs)

"Memoirs - David Rockefeller - Google Books" Memoirs
- David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

It isn't these that are the problem. It's the contaminated millions who are unable to wake up out of their delusions even when authentic information is passed on to them. It's them that are the real problem.

I truly fear for us and what we will be experiencing as a result of these lost people who can't or won't see it.

I doubt he even knew the prophetic implications of his own statement.

I doubt he even knew the prophetic implications of his own statement.
He knew.

Aaron Russo a famous producer talks about his chat with david Rockefeller.

See how they are able to bully their demogoguery by demonizing everyone that opposes them as sexist, racist, blah blah blah.

Started with the women's lib movement.

:linky: If there is a link to his memoirs please post it. I have no problem believing that there are people who work toward a one-world totalitarian system.
Yeah, it's called Klaus Schwab, the World Economic Forum, and the Great Reset.

Agenda 2030.

Black Rock's WEF ambassador Larry Fink is in the Biden White House.

Forum List

Back