Somali Gangs Battle in Minneapolis; Somalis Demand That Cops Do Something

How many cops and federal officers did Somalis kill this year?

They will have plenty of catching up to do if they want to be on par with the Italian crime wave of the 20's, 30's and 40's -- you know, the good ol days
How many people were assaulted or killed by Somalis this year? As for the 20s, 30s and 40s, i wasnt alive back then. Youll have to find a REALLY old person if you want to complain about the Italians. I only care about 2019.
There is data on what happened back then...in the good old days....plenty of cops and feds were killed back in those good old days....

But mysteriously, mass deportations of Italians didn't take place....in fact, Italians were fully welcomed under the umbrella of whiteness....Why can't we do the same for the hardworking Somalis? Or do you think they are mostly rapists, drug dealers and murderers?
Somalis are fucking awful. Their culture is pure shit. Why you are defending them is beyond me.

Have you ever so much as spoken to a Somali person in your life?
Have you ever made a good point in your life?

Yes. Now, answer my question.

Somali gangs in Minneapolis...wow

Scott Fitzgerald, one of the best writers of America 20th century, who comes from that part of America, and who loved America and Minnesota

....must be turning in his grave

Good Lord! ...... Somali gangs in Minnesota ....it's almost out of a nightmare........It is!

NO MORE LUNATIC LEFT LIBERALS! NO MORE DEMONRATS!

The Left has almost managed to destroy all of traditional America.

These criminals have to be stopped.

Now, before is too late.

How many people were assaulted or killed by Somalis this year? As for the 20s, 30s and 40s, i wasnt alive back then. Youll have to find a REALLY old person if you want to complain about the Italians. I only care about 2019.
There is data on what happened back then...in the good old days....plenty of cops and feds were killed back in those good old days....

But mysteriously, mass deportations of Italians didn't take place....in fact, Italians were fully welcomed under the umbrella of whiteness....Why can't we do the same for the hardworking Somalis? Or do you think they are mostly rapists, drug dealers and murderers?
Somalis are fucking awful. Their culture is pure shit. Why you are defending them is beyond me.

No. Why? Because you bore me.

No. Why? Because you bore me.

Because your spineless illogic is thus revealed. Stop being a weak-minded fool.

Italian gangs battle in Chicago, Italians demand police do something about it. How about we deport all Italians.

Man, you bigoted folks have no sense of your place in history.
Ummm...we've already deported many Mafia gangsters. Deported Mobsters

Got another dim point to make?
So deport Somali gangsters.....problem solved, no more bitching required...

But that isn't what this is about huh...you want all Somalis deported....sorry, not happening....

If you and your family lived in the area you would have a different take……

You tards are so full of shit…..

How about we deport all the Somalis? It would certainly end the problem.
Someone tell AOC that Omar the tent maker's migrant constituents are dangerous criminals. ICE needs to deport them for the sake of the community.

Police and community members pinned the blame for the bloodshed on an ongoing feud between Cedar-Riverside neighborhood gangs like 1627 and Madhiban With Attitude (MWA) and their rivals, the Somali Outlaws, whose territory includes the area around Karmel Mall. Friday's shootings were a repeat of a familiar pattern: a shooting on one gang's turf is usually followed hours, if not minutes later by an "eye-for-an-eye" response so as not to appear weak, community members say

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

I reside in the Twin Cities for the past 17 years & I keep up with local news.
I visit the Riverside neighborhood from time to time, and I have no issues with the Somalis here.
There is no Somali gang problem. If there were it would certainly be reported in the news here.
The Somalis are actually more well behaved than some other ethnic groups around here.

Thank you! They love our freedoms, but they support taking OURS.

bingo

ya gotta grab the kids and assimilate them ...like i dunno for the last 150 years
unfortunately these days someone else got a hold of the kids .

leftist are suicidal retards
assimilation = is bigotry and racism
and then theyll chime in with but dont ya like shawarmas

f*****g retards

Thank you Catholic and Lutheran charities, for turning Minneapolis into a shithole.

I never knew Obama was a Catholic and Lutheran charity.
Catholic and Lutheran charities, along with the extremely generous Minnesnowta welfare state, encouraged gobs of Somalis to settle in Minneapolis.

Thank you Catholic and Lutheran charities, for turning Minneapolis into a shithole.

I never knew Obama was a Catholic and Lutheran charity.
Catholic and Lutheran charities, along with the extremely generous Minnesnowta welfare state, encouraged gobs of Somalis to settle in Minneapolis.

Well that's rather counter-productive.
The fabled "Minnesota nice".

How about we deport all the Somalis? It would certainly end the problem.
Someone tell AOC that Omar the tent maker's migrant constituents are dangerous criminals. ICE needs to deport them for the sake of the community.

Police and community members pinned the blame for the bloodshed on an ongoing feud between Cedar-Riverside neighborhood gangs like 1627 and Madhiban With Attitude (MWA) and their rivals, the Somali Outlaws, whose territory includes the area around Karmel Mall. Friday's shootings were a repeat of a familiar pattern: a shooting on one gang's turf is usually followed hours, if not minutes later by an "eye-for-an-eye" response so as not to appear weak, community members say

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

I reside in the Twin Cities for the past 17 years & I keep up with local news.
I visit the Riverside neighborhood from time to time, and I have no issues with the Somalis here.
There is no Somali gang problem. If there were it would certainly be reported in the news here.
The Somalis are actually more well behaved than some other ethnic groups around here.

That's why there's roving gangs and stabbings at the mall and stuff, amirite?

17 years, and you never saw this?

Hey punkboy, we play hardball here.

Two stabbed at Mall of America in Minnesota

Minnesota mall attack: ISIS wing claims responsibility - CNN

Last edited:
The Italians and Irish assimilated and became productive members of society. The Somalis don't want that.

I have talked with older ppl. I'm not 12. I have read books. I know there were problems with assimilating each group of new Europeans. They lived in ghettos where as many ppl spoke Italian as English. Their kids translated for some of them until the day they died. Other Americans invented racial slurs for each new group of Europeans who came over and were going to "be the end of the American way".

It all seems so quaint now.
Ghettos like we have now didn’t exist back then.

They moved into older buildings that didn’t look as nice as the modern ones at the time, but there was no real “ghetto” like we have with black Americans who have been here for generation after generation after generation.

Folks were packed closer together thanks to transportation issues but there were ghettos.
Not like those that exist today.

The mafia and the Irish gangs were bad but they were not mindless killing machines with no police to stop them.

A little older a reference but I think big government gave the railroads real police officers (which they still have somehow) for a reason.

Forum List

Back