Solving Isis .. ?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
:desk:.....

I say, spray those Isis "bastards" with bacon/pork grease and watch them scatter when the napalm shows up.

not sooo silly really ...

I'm sure it would work better than Obama/Liberals whispering "sweet nothings" in their ears.. :alirulz:

I say YOU point everyone out who is a member of ISIS, FIRST, then we'll spray them down.

Where does this idea that nothing has been done about ISIS come from? Coalition airstrikes combined with regional ground forces have killed about 6,000 ISIS fighters.

I say, spray those Isis "bastards" with bacon/pork grease and watch them scatter when the napalm shows up.

I'm sure it would work better than Obama/Liberals whispering "sweet nothings" in their ears.. :alirulz:
That was my idea.....But Oblama already has the bombing happening...

"That was my idea" .. I feel confused...

Yes, it was the subject of a thread this weekend...

Obama is a faggoty asss c*nt who apologizes and equivocates for ISIS. He refuses to call a spade a spade. He refuses to acknowledge that Islamic terror is a major problem. Until the C*nt in Chief acknowledges the basic facts at hand, he is nothing but an enabler. All hat, no cattle.....

Obama is a faggoty asss c*nt who apologizes and equivocates for ISIS. He refuses to call a spade a spade. He refuses to acknowledge that Islamic terror is a major problem. Until the C*nt in Chief acknowledges the basic facts at hand, he is nothing but an enabler. All hat, no cattle.....
Care for a goat, cause it seems Oblama has yours....

I am acquainted with a guy who told a story about a friend of his who is a building contractor. The contractor was hired to build a mosque in a Middle East country. After many missed and short payments, he finally accepted a lower overall amount just to finish the project and end the misery.

A few months after completion, he sent the mosque customers a letter in which he said they had been praying to pigs for the past several months. In retaliation for being cheated out of his pay, he had opened up the walls and hung pieces of pig carcases inside of them - and then resealed the walls.

Bacon - is there nothing it can't make better?

Yes, it was the subject of a thread this weekend...

now embarrassed ... sorry bout that..:eusa_doh:

I am acquainted with a guy who told a story about a friend of his who is a building contractor. The contractor was hired to build a mosque in a Middle East country. After many missed and short payments, he finally accepted a lower overall amount just to finish the project and end the misery.

A few months after completion, he sent the mosque customers a letter in which he said they had been praying to pigs for the past several months. In retaliation for being cheated out of his pay, he had opened up the walls and hung pieces of pig carcases inside of them - and then resealed the walls.

Bacon - is there nothing it can't make better?

It's not working on liberals..just sayin

Forum List

Back