So you say Sarah Palin is dumb

Maybe Sarah Palin is dumb like us. Maybe it’s time to give the Yale and Harvard grads a few decades off from running this country. I think Sarah just might be dumb enough to go to Washington and tell the American people the truth about what’s been going on in DC.

As Governor of Alaska she exposed Democrat AND Republican corruption and I don’t care what your politics and political agenda are if corruption rules the day in Washington we are all lost.

There are a lot of “smart people” screwing this Nation up right now and I don’t think anyone can argue with that.

I'm sure she is not dumb, but she isn't a very good politician, and she really is phony, as has been shown so many times.

sorry, I dont' want the laymen running the country. WHat, we don't need people praying for things to happen and attacking real world problems with a fantasy view of things.

She's corrupt herself, and completely hypocritical. Surely you can find a better person to write this OP about that Sarah Palin?

OMG, you say all that, yet support the MOST corrupted administration I have ever seen with the Obama and his comrade in arms.

Maybe Sarah Palin is dumb like us. Maybe it’s time to give the Yale and Harvard grads a few decades off from running this country. I think Sarah just might be dumb enough to go to Washington and tell the American people the truth about what’s been going on in DC.

As Governor of Alaska she exposed Democrat AND Republican corruption and I don’t care what your politics and political agenda are if corruption rules the day in Washington we are all lost.

There are a lot of “smart people” screwing this Nation up right now and I don’t think anyone can argue with that.

It isnt the stupid people who created the mess, its the smart guys.

:clap2: but prepare for some serious hatred from the dopey libs.
I don't hate her, I just don't want someone who jumped from college to college, and then quit on the people who elected her because she couldn't handle the pressure.

Can you provide proof that that is the reason she stepped down?

It isnt the stupid people who created the mess, its the smart guys.

You think stupid people will do any better? They will become corrupt and benefit those that pay for their campaigns just like every other politician.

Smart guys created the mess but we need not so smart people to fix it?

Gotta put my shades on to dim down that brilliance ;)

I'm sure she is not dumb, but she isn't a very good politician, and she really is phony, as has been shown so many times.

sorry, I dont' want the laymen running the country. WHat, we don't need people praying for things to happen and attacking real world problems with a fantasy view of things.

She's corrupt herself, and completely hypocritical. Surely you can find a better person to write this OP about that Sarah Palin?

Perhaps she is so well liked by so many because she isn't a typical politician. And I'm sure you'll provide evidence that she is corrupt. This coming from someone that pretends to be a doctor. :cuckoo:

Perhaps she is so well liked by so many because she isn't a typical politician. And I'm sure you'll provide evidence that she is corrupt. This coming from someone that pretends to be a doctor. :cuckoo:

ahh, there you go again with intelligence envy.

She is liked by dumbasses, and dumbasses only. Anyone with half a brain realizes she is a fraud and a horrible candidate.

as opposed to someone pretending to be an idiot? or are you really as stupid as you portray yourself

Yea...we need Sarah and Joe the Plummer to run the country

Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber might be a step up form the so called "intelligent" commies we have running things now.

OMG, you say all that, yet support the MOST corrupted administration I have ever seen with the Obama and his comrade in arms.

There is no corruption you just claim there is.

When we were mad at Bush there was REAL corruption we were mad at.

You wish to be just as mad at Obama as we were at Bush.

So you manufacture corruption in your own mind to pretend that you have a reason to be just as mad as we were.

Bush LIED the American people into a war that was not in our best interests.

He got our soldiers killed for poilitical reasons.

He then topped that off with subverting the Department of Justice for political reasons.

To finish the job he handed the corprate world the keys to the car and they crashed it.

Obama has done nothing to gather your rath, you have to invent infractions.

You are merely a partisan hack who puts party over country.

:cuckoo:And you might just be dumb enough to vote for her!

ahh, there you go again with intelligence envy.

She is liked by dumbasses, and dumbasses only. Anyone with half a brain realizes she is a fraud and a horrible candidate.

Intelligence envy? Well if you had any intelligence you may have a point, but trust me, my five year old grandson has more intelligence than you'll ever possess. At least when he makes an accusation he's has the integrity to explain himself. You on the other hand accuse Palin of being corrupt yet refuse to provide evidence to support that claim. You didn't deny you're pretending to be a doctor, so that much is absolutely true.

There is no corruption you just claim there is.

When we were mad at Bush there was REAL corruption we were mad at.

You wish to be just as mad at Obama as we were at Bush.

So you manufacture corruption in your own mind to pretend that you have a reason to be just as mad as we were.

Bush LIED the American people into a war that was not in our best interests.

He got our soldiers killed for poilitical reasons.

He then topped that off with subverting the Department of Justice for political reasons.

To finish the job he handed the corprate world the keys to the car and they crashed it.

Obama has done nothing to gather your rath, you have to invent infractions.

You are merely a partisan hack who puts party over country.

I forgot, no Democrat-Progressive CAN be corrupt.
and you calling me a partisn hack is rather quite amusing just by reading your post to me.:lol:

Forum List

Back