So Wimbledon is cancelled and the NFL Draft is still set for 4/23?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
LOL. Someone tell retarded ass roger goddell to cancel that shit

Do not care, we got Tom Brady! :dance:

The nation needs to see some sense of normalcy and the NFL starting on time as planned is just what is needed......

YOU know and I know the NFL draft will still be televised because ESPN and BIG money making companies LOVE the NFL. It's their cash cow, so to speak. Incidentally, how are things going in Philly? Things are going well for me and my sister here in the town of Valparaiso, Indiana. It's just SO strange to see so many businesses closed.

YOU know and I know the NFL draft will still be televised because ESPN and BIG money making companies LOVE the NFL. It's their cash cow, so to speak. Incidentally, how are things going in Philly? Things are going well for me and my sister here in the town of Valparaiso, Indiana. It's just SO strange to see so many businesses closed.
But we got Tom Brady! :p

We'll see how that goes. Many a QB has left here and gone on to win a Superbowl with a line that protects him.

Might can name 4 off the top of my head.

We'll see how that goes. Many a QB has left here and gone on to win a Superbowl with a line that protects him.

Hate to tell you, Duke, I truly believe Brady may be washed up. I think that's the main reason the Patriots didn't try to keep him. I hope for your sake, as a diehard Bucs fan, he isn't washed up. But I believe he is.

Who gives a fuck about sports drafts. It's just a contract lottery. You can do that at a desk on a conference call. It never did make sense to try to make it into a fake "event". It isn't. Never was.

Who gives a fuck about sports drafts. It's just a contract lottery. You can do that at a desk on a conference call. It never did make sense to try to make it into a fake "event". It isn't. Never was.
You are correct, sir. But I will probably watch some of it, maybe only the early rounds, if it IS available to watch on the Internet. Which I assume it WILL be. We don't have cable, cut the ties over five years ago, and we don't miss it one bit. We DO have a TV, it gets only a few local stations, with LOTS of snow in the background. So I may catch a glimpse of the early rounds, if it IS available, because there's literally NOTHING else to watch for current sports events, of course. I'm just curious to see who my favorite teams draft.

he isn't going to do nuffin that might interfere with his 35 million per year salary

Everything was fine until takeout was cancelled for restaurants. So now I cant go to places like Qdoba, Chipotle, Subway and get dinner because it's only for delivery

Everything was fine until takeout was cancelled for restaurants. So now I cant go to places like Qdoba, Chipotle, Subway and get dinner because it's only for delivery
We CAN still get takeout from certain restaurants, like our local Buffalo Wild Wings and a couple of our local pizza/Italian food restaurants. But yes, we can't actually dine AT the restaurant either. I miss this, as well. Especially a couple buffet places I frequented regularly.

We CAN still get takeout from certain restaurants, like our local Buffalo Wild Wings and a couple of our local pizza/Italian food restaurants. But yes, we can't actually dine AT the restaurant either. I miss this, as well. Especially a couple buffet places I frequented regularly.

When will I be able to invite a woman over to play naked twister? May? June? LOL

When will I be able to invite a woman over to play naked twister? May? June? LOL
You can do it NOW, if she isn't afraid to come to your home. You just have to find the right fearless and hot woman.

you have weapons to go with him should be a great season for ya down there! good luck!

Your point being?

ALL SPORTS EVENTS SHOULD BE POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Why is the NFL special?

Why? It's held indoors, they can easily maintain separation. So what? This isn't like more than a hundred thousand people gathering together around tennis courts.

They can still play the NFL season this year, but with empty stadiums. The games in LA will look the same as the previous couple of seasons.

They can still play the NFL season this year, but with empty stadiums. The games in LA will look the same as the previous couple of seasons.

why the fuck would the seats be empty if the players playing contact football????????????????????????????????????

Forum List

Back