So Why Would Murdock of FOX go Speak With Barr Just Prior to Smith Resigning?

Trump and Murdoch are really good friends - even have a weekly phone conversation about strategies and the world situation. Murdoch humors Trump, but thinks Trump is an idiot. Barr is Trump's lap dog and quite frankly nobody seems to understand Trump, but Trump.

One thing for sure: after Trump there will not be a Republican Party. And I doubt any of us could fathom a guess about what is going on with Barr and be able to say months down the road, I told you so.

Trump and Murdoch are really good friends - even have a weekly phone conversation about strategies and the world situation. Murdoch humors Trump, but thinks Trump is an idiot. Barr is Trump's lap dog and quite frankly nobody seems to understand Trump, but Trump.

One thing for sure: after Trump there will not be a Republican Party. And I doubt any of us could fathom a guess about what is going on with Barr and be able to say months down the road, I told you so.
You’re not very astute. It’s very clear that trump is nobody’s stooge. To a fault.

but Barr is our Attorney General, the highest law enforcement official in the Nation....

out of all law enforcement, he should be squeaky clean, or at least give the appearance of such...?

Care4all

Pure speculation on what went on at Murdock-Barr meeting... Probably talking about grandkids and Golf...

My god the double standards that are applied by the Progressives are unlimited... Just for kicks and giggles lets do this...

but Barr Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch is our Attorney Generals, the highest law enforcement officials in the Nation....

out of all law enforcement, they should be squeaky clean, or at least give the appearance of such...?

Do I need to list a few of the questionable misdeeds by the former AG's, Mmm?

Last edited:
This is interesting.

Murdock was checking something out to make a decision, but Murdock has all the news outlets at his fingertips, so he didnt go to ask Barr about polls or news coverage.

Report: Barr, Murdoch Meet Privately as Trump Sours on Fox News

My guess is that he wanted to know if anything was going to happen to the Democrats over the Russia Dossier fiasco or was it just counter-hype. Barr likely told him that he and Durham were dead serious about enforcing the law in this case and no one is going to skate away because of Crony Network connections.

Murdock then did a little thinking and saw Trump on the rise in the future and told his sons that. His sons probably told the heads of their news division that hence forth attacking the President would not be tolerated as this will shut off their news sources in the goobermint if the Dims get rolled, which looks likely from here.

Shep could stand that direction for his division and so he resigned.

Any body else care to speculate on what Murdock discussed with Barr?
I sure hope you are not correct and our govt isn't once again, interfering in the constitutional, free press.... and Barr being a ''leaker'' while firing others for leaking?

Barr is the AG of the United States of America for Cris's sake!!! This has the appearance of corruption!

He should NEVER EVER EVER be involved in the kind of shenanigans in your scenario.

:eek:

Obummer actively spied on news reporters he didn't like. That asshole was a third world tin pot dictator in everything but name.

You’re not very astute. It’s very clear that trump is nobody’s stooge. To a fault.

You're not very astute to make such an idiotic statement. Champ, before jumping to conclusions you should ask a few questions before making uneducated assumptions. Not doing so shows a lack of character and intelligence.

This is interesting.

Murdock was checking something out to make a decision, but Murdock has all the news outlets at his fingertips, so he didnt go to ask Barr about polls or news coverage.

My guess is that he wanted to know if anything was going to happen to the Democrats over the Russia Dossier fiasco or was it just counter-hype. Barr likely told him that he and Durham were dead serious about enforcing the law in this case and no one is going to skate away because of Crony Network connections.

Murdock then did a little thinking and saw Trump on the rise in the future and told his sons that. His sons probably told the heads of their news division that hence forth attacking the President would not be tolerated as this will shut off their news sources in the goobermint if the Dims get rolled, which looks likely from here.

Shep could stand that direction for his division and so he resigned.

I sure hope you are not correct and our govt isn't once again, interfering in the constitutional, free press.... and Barr being a ''leaker'' while firing others for leaking?

Barr is the AG of the United States of America for Cris's sake!!! This has the appearance of corruption!

He should NEVER EVER EVER be involved in the kind of shenanigans in your scenario.

:eek:

Obummer actively spied on news reporters he didn't like. That asshole was a third world tin pot dictator in everything but name.

And, as Trump said, the community organizer had Biden to kiss his ass.

That must be why 70% of Fox News coverage goes along with Adam Schiff-face's horseshit claims that Russian Collusion is real and Trump supposedly tried to get the Ukrainian president to dig up dirt on Biden.

Because Murdock is Trump's fucking buddy.....

This is interesting.

Shep could NOT stand that direction for his division and so he resigned.

They were probably talking about grandchildren...

Never mind he just had a temper tantrum because trump said he sucked lol and was fake news

It's obvious why. A FOX poll had just shown a majority favoring the removal of Trump from office. Trump was apoplectic. He ordered his Attorney General to meet with Murdoch.

Welcome to the new normal...

It's obvious why. A FOX poll had just shown a majority favoring the removal of Trump from office. Trump was apoplectic. He ordered his Attorney General to meet with Murdoch.

Welcome to the new normal...
Yea they avoided 40% of the independents, and polled 48% democrats lol

Fake news

48%... lol? 48% voted Democrat in the 2016 Presidential election.

And in 2018, Democrats had 53% of the votes.

So... now you are surprised to hear that a random sampling produced 48% Democrats? By what logic?

So... now you are surprised to hear that a random sampling produced 48% Democrats? By what logic?
No idea what you are smoking tonight .. you democrats can’t win elections it’s over

No idea what you are smoking tonight .. you democrats can’t win elections it’s over
By what logic? Sound it out. "logic"

Oh, and look at that, Smith leaves abruptly. How odd.

By what logic? Sound it out. "logic"

Oh, and look at that, Smith leaves abruptly. How odd.
Did you hear the crowd roar in Louisiana tonight for Trump

You ain’t winning shit .. And he’s probably gonna go for a third term

After the Kavanaugh debacle, I find it more and more difficult to believe accusers... Smith's Florida charge back in early 2000's was bull shit... The he said-he said is very questionable also... Seems to me it might be someone seeking financial gain in both cases...

Forum List

Back