So Which One Of The USSC Justices Was Going To The John While Listening To Oral Arguments?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Sound of Toilet Flushing Heard on Supreme
Court Oral Arguments Phone Session

A toilet could be heard being flushed during Supreme Court oral arguments Wednesday held via telephone conference due to the COVID-19 Chinese coronavirus pandemic.

:p

A toilet could be heard being flushed during Supreme Court oral arguments Wednesday held via telephone conference due to the COVID-19 Chinese coronavirus pandemic.

If the sound of the sink running wasn't heard afterwards, it was one of the liberals on the court. When President Trump advised the people to wash their hands after using the can to avoid disease, the libs stood up and "Not my President! I do what I please, and I'm not going to wash my hands to please Trump"

Maybe they were just expressing an early opinion on the case.

WHO THE FUCK CARES?????????

This thread ranks (literally) right up (read: down) there with the healthmyths one about "which hand O'bama wipes his ass with".

For FUCK'S SAKE GET A LIFE.

Forum List

Back