Zone1 So which mod is just randomly deleting threads with no notifications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Screenshot_20221220_164239_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221220_164230_Chrome.jpg

I posted this thread in GENERAL. It got 2 or 3 immediate responses and as I tried to quote one of the responses it said THREAD DOES NOT EXIST

Get a grip on your moderators

• Banned
3) The "user content" in OPs that the existing rules require needs to be "stepped up".. "Get a load of this" -- is no longer sufficient topical content"... Must be 2 lines or more.. The more the better.. Must SUMMARIZE the topic to be discussed and why you think it NEEDS discussion..

New "Clean Start" Policy on Creating Threads
My thread more that covers that TOTAL BULLSHIT.

General says specifically ANYTHING GOES NONE OF IT MATTERS

Ytry saying 'Nip' when referring to Nippon and see what happens. lol we have a lot of Gen Z snowflakes moderating stuff now.

The only thread I found of yours that was deleted was your Horror Films thread.
That was a no brainer, should have started that in the Rubber Room. Wasn't surprised that it was trashed.
What was the title of your other thread that was deleted? I'll do some research.

• Banned
Ask dontazeme if he merges every thread with similar words in the title. If so I expect we have one super long thread about Trump, or Biden or scotus

Maybe we should create 50 different threads about today's weather, one for each state. Although, I don't want to leave out our international friends, we might need a thread for each of them too.

Ask dontazeme if he merges every thread with similar words in the title. If so I expect we have one super long thread about Trump, or Biden or scotus
Often threads are reported requesting they be merged. Other threads have similar threads on the same page for new posts. Sometimes at the bar we mids just roll dice and whichever comes up snake eyes, well that thread is gone.

Often threads are reported requesting they be merged. Other threads have similar threads on the same page for new posts. Sometimes at the bar we mids just roll dice and whichever comes up snake eyes, well that thread is gone.
I GUARANTEE YOU he only did what he did because it is me. I have fought with this asshole for years

View attachment 740477View attachment 740478

I posted this thread in GENERAL. It got 2 or 3 immediate responses and as I tried to quote one of the responses it said THREAD DOES NOT EXIST

Get a grip on your moderators
They're trolling them too, so that they can rationalize moving them out from view.

With precious few exceptions, the staff here has become a total fucking disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back