So where are all the trannies in the WNBA?

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Of course, I'm talking about dude trannies. I would love to see it. The chicks would kick their ass.

Of course, I'm talking about dude trannies. I would love to see it. The chicks would kick their ass.
Junior high school boys can dunk; rarely if ever seen in WNBA.........I doubt thay'd beat a high school boy's team.

Only a measly 14 dunks have ever taken place in a WNBA regular season game compared to 169,734 within the last 20 years of the NBA. Do WNBA players dunk as much as NBA players? (OK; a bit harsh).

Greg

Junior high school boys can dunk; rarely if ever seen in WNBA.........I doubt thay'd beat a high school boy's team.

Only a measly 14 dunks have ever taken place in a WNBA regular season game compared to 169,734 within the last 20 years of the NBA. Do WNBA players dunk as much as NBA players? (OK; a bit harsh).

Greg
I think you misunderstood me. I meant they would kick his ass in the locker room. It's one thing to be a dude and run in a girls track meet. It's another to try and impose yourself in a team of amazon lesbos...

I think you misunderstood me. I meant they would kick his ass in the locker room. It's one thing to be a dude and run in a girls track meet. It's another to try and impose yourself in a team of amazon lesbos...
Suddenly amazon lesbos are no longer DemoKKKratrans. lol

You are quite right.

Greg

I suspect that most large prisons could put together a team of trans-women that would destroy a team of WNBA All-Stars. But wouldn't it be nice if that happened? Leftist tranny supporters are the same people who think that the only reason WNBA players make less than NBA players is misogyny. How would they react?

Forum List

Back