So, When Will the DOJ Indict Christopher Steele?

Durham? LOL the guy who couldn't prove Danchenko lied?
The case against Danchenko was paper thin but he tried to prosecute it anyway.

It just demonstrates how motivated Durham was to push the narrative. If there were any hint of a case against Steele, Durham would have pursued it.

The case against Danchenko was paper thin but he tried to prosecute it anyway.

It just demonstrates how motivated Durham was to push the narrative. If there were any hint of a case against Steele, Durham would have pursued it.
Durham was a stooge. One bullshit conviction for one of the biggest cases of Gvt. corruption in history.

Durham was a stooge. One bullshit conviction for one of the biggest cases of Gvt. corruption in history.
Durham was a loyal Trumpist. His only problem is that the facts didn’t line up with your narrative.

Durham was a loyal Trumpist. His only problem is that the facts didn’t line up with your narrative.
LOL Like Hur, huh? Do you guys ever have any independent thought or is all you can muster is parroting the administration's talking points?

LOL Like Hur, huh? Do you guys ever have any independent thought or is all you can muster is parroting the administration's talking points?
And what about you? All you’re doing is peddling a narrative without any basis in fact. Every time your narrative fails, you make a new excuse.

Steele's lies were FAR MORE damaging to the nation than the Russian informant, Alexander Smirnov, that the FBI was paying.

The DOJ through a special council indicted the latter but the former?

Again, we see the two tiered justice system.

Why?

Steele's lies were FAR MORE damaging to the nation than the Russian informant, Alexander Smirnov, that the FBI was paying.

Steele isn't a US citizen.

And what about you? All you’re doing is peddling a narrative without any basis in fact. Every time your narrative fails, you make a new excuse.
LOL I knew there were still a few of you that are clinging to canard the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA was anything by a hoax by the Democrats to discredit President Trump.

We now have credible evidence that it was Obama's CIA that started the ball rolling by illegally targeting 26 of Trump associates during 2016.

LOL I knew there were still a few of you that are clinging to canard the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA was anything by a hoax by the Democrats to discredit President Trump.

We now have credible evidence that it was Obama's CIA that started the ball rolling by illegally targeting 26 of Trump associates during 2016.
The Mueller report said that there was no evidence of coordination. I accept that.

I didn’t come out and say that Mueller was a stooge and the whole thing was a cover up.

But that’s what you guys do. Every time your narrative blows up, you create another conspiracy. You don’t give the narrative up, no matter what.

The Mueller report said that there was no evidence of coordination. I accept that.

I didn’t come out and say that Mueller was a stooge and the whole thing was a cover up.

But that’s what you guys do. Every time your narrative blows up, you create another conspiracy. You don’t give the narrative up, no matter what.
So why are you defending Steele? The bullshit lies he fed to the FBI, the DOJ, the State Department, the press ... was the rocket fuel that launched the the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hoax

So why are you defending Steele? The bullshit lies he fed to the FBI, the DOJ, the State Department, the press ... was the rocket fuel that launched the the RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA hoax
Ill defend people who are unjustly targeted by the delusional right wing narrative.

Theres plenty of Trump supporters who want to weaponize the justice department to attack anyone who gets in the way of Trump.

I can’t stand for that. It’s not American.

Ill defend people who are unjustly targeted by the delusional right wing narrative.

Theres plenty of Trump supporters who want to weaponize the justice department to attack anyone who gets in the way of Trump.

I can’t stand for that. It’s not American.
Karma's a bitch Mar. Democrats have opened the floodgate to political use of the criminal justice system

Karma's a bitch Mar. Democrats have opened the floodgate to political use of the criminal justice system
They haven’t. Your narrative tells you that, but the narrative isn’t based on fact.

The most malicious examples of recent political prosecutions by the DoJ come from Durham, who went after Sussmann and Danchenko with flimsy cases that shouldn’t have been prosecuted.

But at least you are tacitly admitting to your desire to corrupt government.

They haven’t. Your narrative tells you that, but the narrative isn’t based on fact.

The most malicious examples of recent political prosecutions by the DoJ come from Durham, who went after Sussmann and Danchenko with flimsy cases that shouldn’t have been prosecuted.

But at least you are tacitly admitting to your desire to corrupt government.
LOL Four separate criminal actions filed by Democrat prosecutors after the leading candidate opposing the head of your party announces he running.

Have a bit of integrity MAr and admit the obvious that none of these cases would have been filed had Trump not announced he would be running.

You think you know what fuckup.

Credible as in election 2020 fraud or Burisma fraud allegations.

LOL Four separate criminal actions filed by Democrat prosecutors after the leading candidate opposing the head of your party announces he running.

Have a bit of integrity MAr and admit the obvious that none of these cases would have been filed had Trump not announced he would be running.
How does his running change the facts surrounding each indictment?

I thought the same exact thing.

Forum List

Back