So WHEN the rioting/looting happens soon....

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
.... remember it has nothing to do with George Floyd. Or racism. NOTHING.
I have no doubt there are those that are already geared up. Planned where they will hit. What items they want to steal. And whether or not they will take their young children with them to help pile the items in carts.
Stealing new shoes, games, alcohol and clothes isn't about racism or Floyd. It is about greed and willful amorality to take what is not yours because you are given a good excuse to do so.
And the only thing it shows is the low character of those doing it.
It says nothing about society as a whole, because society as a whole won't be with them.
We will see cowardice politicians giving stand down orders.
We will see small business owners standing there helplessly as others burn their property to the ground.
We will likely see young people die, as in other riots. Those deaths will not be discussed. Those deaths have no narrative to profit from.
We will see the media try and paint the mass theft, vandalism and violence as something else. And probably call it "mostly peaceful".

I hope I am wrong.
But I have no faith that I am.

I am sure we all remember the Los Angeles Riots in the 1960's and then again in 1992. It was all about Racism. Then came along Ferguson in 2015.

Funny how these riots only occur in Democrat blue states.

Not to mention, in Detroit, Michigan in 1967:

I think it's going to be worse than last summer was, more violent as it bleeds over into residential areas and the shooting starts. In some areas we are undermining if not outright ignoring the Rule of Law in favor of the Rule of Men, IOW doing what is popular instead of what is right. We are not holding people accountable anymore for their actions if it is deemed they are morally righteous. So much so that we are also ignoring the property and civil rights of those who are injured or even killed in the name of someone's concept of social justice. It's hard to see how we as a society can continue to exist peacefully unless the situation changes. And since almost all of this shit is happening in blue cities and states, I don't know what the rest of us can do about it, because law and order and public safety and security are and should be local issues.

I have no doubt there are those that are already geared up. Planned where they will hit. What items they want to steal. And whether or not they will take their young children with them to help pile the items in carts.
Stealing new shoes, games, alcohol and clothes isn't about racism or Floyd. It is about greed and willful amorality to take what is not yours because you are given a good excuse to do so.
It says nothing about society as a whole, because society as a whole won't be with them.
We will see small business owners standing there helplessly as others burn their property to the ground.
We will likely see young people die, as in other riots. Those deaths will not be discussed. Those deaths have no narrative to profit from.
We will see the media try and paint the mass theft, vandalism and violence as something else. And probably call it "mostly peaceful".

I hope I am wrong.

Aren't we already (or still) seeing rioting in Portland?

I think it's going to be worse than last summer was, more violent as it bleeds over into residential areas and the shooting starts. In some areas we are undermining if not outright ignoring the Rule of Law in favor of the Rule of Men, IOW doing what is popular instead of what is right. We are not holding people accountable anymore for their actions if it is deemed they are morally righteous. So much so that we are also ignoring the property and civil rights of those who are injured or even killed in the name of someone's concept of social justice. It's hard to see how we as a society can continue to exist peacefully unless the situation changes. And since almost all of this shit is happening in blue cities and states, I don't know what the rest of us can do about it, because law and order and public safety and security are and should be local issues.
It is what the entire left spectrum is becoming.
Narrative over everything. Even when the narrative is an indefensible position. Maybe especially when.
Virtue signaling is everything. Moral grandstanding just like those they say they hate.
"Hands up Don't shoot"... a false narrative from day one.
"BLackLivesMatter"... a false organization whose website touted Marxism, anti-male sentiments and racism.
The transfad - you can go on. And on. And on.
They will downplay the looting/burning and even the deaths that will occur from the rioting - they could care less. Only black deaths that matter are one they can circle around and sing Kumbaya.

I hope I am wrong.

> Stealing new shoes, games, alcohol and clothes isn't about racism or Floyd. It is about greed and willful amorality to take what is not yours because you are given a good excuse to do so... We will see cowardice politicians giving stand down orders.

Reminds me of when AOC said the uptick in NYC crime was due to people stealing food because they were starving under Trump...

riots11.jpg

>We will see the media try and paint the mass theft, vandalism and violence as something else. And probably call it "mostly peaceful".

riots06.jpg

I rather enjoy watching marxist shitholes burn to the ground from a safe distance in my well-armed, gated golf community.

Does that make me a bad person?

As if I give a fuck.

Forum List

Back