So when is the date of the verdict for the George Floyd trail? So I can turn to channel WZOO?

And watch everyone act like zoo animals so i can relax and eat nachos and laugh

Seems these trials ought to have deadlines by which you either prove your case or are presumed innocent. Funny we can take FOREVER to prosecute one simple event totally recorded on tape, but only gave Trump a few weeks to battle hundreds of crimes in six states within 60 courtrooms?!
That's 60 court cases. Get it right.

Actually only about 28 different cases spread between roughly 60 courtrooms. Get it right.

Seriously.

Many people (including me) have not watched a minute of that trial.

And many people will not watch the verdict announcement, either.

I assume that the good people of Minneapolis have already boarded up their businesses and many have left town, for the bad people of Minneapolis are no doubt planning to show either their pleasure or their anger over the verdict.

Of course, we all know the verdict. No jury would dare decide otherwise. We are not children. We all know the fix is in.

They have boarded up businesses in philly too

The jurors will deliberate until they are finished and produce a verdict. Or they will hang, which is difficult to do because the judge isn't likely to let them give up.

It's not exactly "scheduled".

The jurors will deliberate until they are finished and produce a verdict. Or they will hang, which is difficult to do because the judge isn't likely to let them give up.

It's not exactly "scheduled".

well all the businesses boarding up everything like its going to be soon

Forum List

Back