So what is the title of the person who does this???

1627325148407.png

Did they put his Depends on afterwards or does everyone have to take their chances with him?

It would give a whole new meaning to "explode into space" in...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Doesn't matter.. anyone paying attention knows he's either dementia or Alzheimer's

I'm pretty sure Biddum is saying: "What's up, person's name." It is a greeting to some reporter, not a butt, not a wipe.

We hardly need make up things to criticize this idiot over.
This is a genuine video, but it's improbable that the president said "My butt's been wiped." While we can't definitively say what Biden said, neither can anyone else.

He's a fucking idiot... You are talking about the people who read the "citizenfreepress.com" and then try to portray it as some sort of fact based source right?
This is a genuine video, but it's improbable that the president said "My butt's been wiped." While we can't definitively say what Biden said, neither can anyone else.

One thing we all agree on here is that you're a category 5 dumb ass.

Have you ever had a good day....ever?

Cisheteropatriarch (CRT theory). J&J vaccine uses the Ad26 strain of virus found in anal swabs of children in Washington, D.C. in 1961. JoeXi is not fooling anyone.

Forum List

Back