So What happened? I don't know.

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Just out to get a bite to eat. be home soon.

Police bodycam footage shows a VERY drunk Democrat Rep. Comey LAUGHING and suggesting she should change the laws while receiving a breathalyzer test.

****I know what happened. It ran into the back of a parked Car. Then failed DUI tests.

Just out to get a bite to eat. be home soon.

Police bodycam footage shows a VERY drunk Democrat Rep. Comey LAUGHING and suggesting she should change the laws while receiving a breathalyzer test.

****I know what happened. It ran into the back of a parked Car. Then failed DUI tests.

So far, she's been stripped of her leadship and committee assignment by the Democrat Speaker of the House. I couldn't find the court dates, anywhere.

Sure Glad any of my "arrests" for DUI or other were not captured on video. whew! dodged that bullet. Mine occurred when I was "young" and not an elitist or a Kennedy.

One time I was not even driving (yet) but got a DUI for starting a car? maybe I was starting to move? But he was waiting behind in the dark. lol!

Last edited:
lol! how do you get into a ROLLOVER crash driving in a two lane business district! This one operates in another world. Blows 0.14 many hours after the crash? maybe it was 0.28? Daytime drinker too.

Last edited:
Bad combination there: Drunk bitch, woman driver, and Democrat.

And to answer your question, not until I can see more of her. Google wasn't very cooperative when I tried to find naked pictures of her.
Found it fer ya!

1680812019065.png

Sure Glad any of my "arrests" for DUI or other were not captured on video. whew! dodged that bullet. Mine occurred when I was "young" and not an elitist or a Kennedy.

One time I was not even driving (yet) yet got a DUI for starting a car? maybe I was starting to move. But he was waiting behind in the dark. lol!

That sure brings back memories. My first one was the time I got drunk with some Jehovah's Witnesses that lived up the hill from me. I went home and my first wife gave me the skunk eye. We had words and I jumped in the truck and headed for town. The cops were waiting for me when I got there because she called them. That ended my first marriage right there.

The second time happened in Dallas. It cost me a fine, community service, and a suspended license for a year. That's why I hate bicycles to this very day.

The third one happened in Wisconsin. I got into an argument with my dad and decided I was gonna hop in the truck, drive 150 miles, and stay with a girlfriend. I didn't even make it out of town, but being the drunk state Wisconsin is, I got off easier than the second DUI.

Now I have a wonderful wife, a home on 100 acres, and do all my drinking right here. Of course, there were other times I was drunk as a skunk and drove stupidly before now. Like the time in Missouri when I accidentally ran a park ranger off the road. He was pretty pissed and I spent the night in jail, but didn't lose my license.

Then there was the time in Arkansas when I had just enough sense to pull over, shut off the ignition, and fall out of the truck on the ground. I woke up sometime later and some guy was asking me if I was ok. I told him to fuck off.

Then there was the time in Dallas, when I drove a pickup truck through a park in a black neighborhood, and knocked down some posts.

Then there was the time in Dallas when I was drunk and pulled into a 7-11 store, and locked my keys in the truck while it was still running. I stumbled around to the back of the store, found a rock, and busted out the window, so I could get out of there before the cops showed up.

Then there was the time in Dallas when I got thrown out of a bar for smashing a shot glass on the floor. That pissed me off, so I set fire to a newspaper stand that had a bunch of left-wing fag papers in it. That cost me a night in jail, but I never paid the fine. They called me a bunch of times after I moved to Wisconsin, but finally quit.

Then there was the time in Wisconsin when I was hanging out at a lake. The cops had to take me home, and my dad was so pissed he was spitting bullets.

Good times, yup. :laughing0301:

That sure brings back memories. My first one was the time I got drunk with some Jehovah's Witnesses that lived up the hill from me. I went home and my first wife gave me the skunk eye. We had words and I jumped in the truck and headed for town. The cops were waiting for me when I got there because she called them. That ended my first marriage right there.

The second time happened in Dallas. It cost me a fine, community service, and a suspended license for a year. That's why I hate bicycles to this very day.

The third one happened in Wisconsin. I got into an argument with my dad and decided I was gonna hop in the truck, drive 150 miles, and stay with a girlfriend. I didn't even make it out of town, but being the drunk state Wisconsin is, I got off easier than the second DUI.

Now I have a wonderful wife, a home on 100 acres, and do all my drinking right here. Of course, there were other times I was drunk as a skunk and drove stupidly before now. Like the time in Missouri when I accidentally ran a park ranger off the road. He was pretty pissed and I spent the night in jail, but didn't lose my license.

Then there was the time in Arkansas when I had just enough sense to pull over, shut off the ignition, and fall out of the truck on the ground. I woke up sometime later and some guy was asking me if I was ok. I told him to fuck off.

Then there was the time in Dallas, when I drove a pickup truck through a park in a black neighborhood, and knocked down some posts.

Then there was the time in Dallas when I was drunk and pulled into a 7-11 store, and locked my keys in the truck while it was still running. I stumbled around to the back of the store, found a rock, and busted out the window, so I could get out of there before the cops showed up.

Then there was the time in Dallas when I got thrown out of a bar for smashing a shot glass on the floor. That pissed me off, so I set fire to a newspaper stand that had a bunch of left-wing fag papers in it. That cost me a night in jail, but I never paid the fine. They called me a bunch of times after I moved to Wisconsin, but finally quit.

Then there was the time in Wisconsin when I was hanging out at a lake. The cops had to take me home, and my dad was so pissed he was spitting bullets.

LOL! CLASSIC! Two WINNER TROPHYS if they would allow it.

I need to up my game in the BRILLANCE CATAGORY. Doing pretty good in Fake news and Funny, so at least that's' improving.

1680813681922.png

I once had trouble at the property sign in window? Cop said...."sign here", so I picked it up and started to read it. He said "I said sign it NOT READ IT". I said "I always read before signing". Next think I know about 5 cops have me in the corner of an Elevator on a ride to upper floors. Getting beat up smashed into the corner. Ended up naked in a concrete cell, pretty cold laying on the floor. They came by every thirty minutes forcing you to say your name. If you said F-U.....they got out the hose and soaked you good thru the food window. This went on all night if I remember right. When you started to wise up and say "yes sir and no sir" etc. you got moved back down to the holding tank with many other Criminals. NOTE: this was in now "Leftist" Santa Clara CA.

lol! how do you get into a ROLLOVER crash driving in a two lane business district! This one operates in another world. Blows 0.14 many hours after the crash? maybe it was 0.28? Daytime drinker too.

You'd be surprised.
There was a two car accident at a four way stop in my neighborhood...the speed limit was 25.
One driving a Mercedes the other a BMW. And it was a roll over crash in broad daylight.
And yes they were soccer mom types.

I once had trouble at the property sign in window? Cop said...."sign here", so I picked it up and started to read it. He said "I said sign it NOT READ IT". I said "I always read before signing". Next think I know about 5 cops have me in the corner of an Elevator on a ride to upper floors. Getting beat up smashed into the corner. Ended up naked in a concrete cell, pretty cold laying on the floor. They came by every thirty minutes forcing you to say your name. If you said F-U.....they got out the hose and soaked you good thru the food window. This went on all night if I remember right. When you started to wise up and say "yes sir and no sir" etc. you got moved back down to the holding tank with many other Criminals. NOTE: this was in now "Leftist" Santa Clara CA.

Fuck! I once stole a VW bug in San Francisco, back in '68. Drove it until I got pulled over. Spent the night in jail, and that was the last I heard of it. The owner didn't want to press charges.

Forum List

Back