So US has bio weapons in Ukraine after all?

RussianWithAttitude

Mar 10, 2022

First they denied there were bio weapons in their military funded Bio labs in Ukraine, now they are afraid that Russian forces seize their bio weapons they have been researching in those labs. And then they have the nerves to say that Russian government is full of shit by what the Russian intelligence found ppotential bio weapons in the labs.

Why do we even need Russian government to prove it when the west is debunking themselves?

Yet Americans have the nerve to accuse Russia of using chemical weapons.

First they denied there were bio weapons in their military funded Bio labs in Ukraine, now they are afraid that Russian forces seize their bio weapons they have been researching in those labs. And then they have the nerves to say that Russian government is full of shit by what the Russian intelligence found ppotential bio weapons in the labs.

Why do we even need Russian government to prove it when the west is debunking themselves?

Your article does not say that, Ivan.

I need more proof. Go stand downwind of one of those "bio labs" after you've bombed it, take a deep sniff, and report back here.

Great video. I'm just not sure I''m hearing the lyrics right. Sounds like

Rock Putin
Rock Putin
Rock Putin
Gay Putin

Rock Putin
Rock Putin
Rock Putin
Gay Putin
Gay Putin.

I still don't agree with letting stooges for the Russians post here.

I still don't agree with letting stooges for the Russians post here.

You need a score card. I can think of four or five who aren't "stooges", they're actual Russians posting from Russia.

:laughing0301:

The United States demanded that Russia prove the innocence of athletes in Sochi and non-participation in the poisoning of the Skripals, and they themselves are unable to show a self-defense master class and prove the non-participation of their biological laboratories in the development of dangerous pathogens.
And unlike all the accusations of Russia, when the West had NO evidence, Russia has plenty of them about biolabs.

You need a score card. I can think of four or five who aren't "stooges", they're actual Russians posting from Russia.

:laughing0301:

I'm actually more tolerant toward actual Russians being mouthpieces for their homeland than I am ignorant traitors from the U.S. and European nations doing it.

Forum List

Back