So...Trump thinks health insurance and life insurance are the same???

So, Iceweasel, I could just say that your stupidity means you're a high-risk patient, which means you should pay higher premiums because stupid people make unhealthy decisions. In your mind, that would be perfectly acceptable, right? So why not make intelligence and education germane to health care and health insurance then? You gotta take an IQ test to determine your insurance pool, or provide degrees from high school, college, etc. So the more educated you are, the more likely you are to make healthier choices, therefore the lower the risk pool.

You'd probably end up in the highest risk pool possible if that were the case.

Yeah, remember how Harry Reid "governed". He singlehandedly brought Congress to a stand still for 2 years when he killed 360+ bipartisan bills. Pot, kettle, black.

What bipartisan bills? And the GOP controls all three branches and 2/3 of state legislatures & governors, as well as SCOTUS.

Over 50 of the bills that Reid killed were authored by Democrats you fuckwit. The majority of other bills had to have some Democratic votes to have enough to pass the House. That means bipartisan. The House did their job representing their constituents and passing bills. Reid ran interference for Obama and simply sat on them for 2 years. Of course, Reid kept blaming the Republicans for Congress being stalled and the left wing media parroted the narrative. I watched it happen in real time. You must have had your head up your ass. Google is free. Use it. If you're going to discuss politics, you need to be much better informed.

This is the universal problem with Conservatives...they have absolutely no idea what the fuck they're talking about. The ideas Trump expressed are no sillier than those expressed by Conservatives on these boards. In all cases, they're a bunch of idiot know-nothings.

From Trump's NYT interview:

As they get something, it gets tougher. Because politically, you can’t give it away. So preexisting conditions are a tough deal. Because you are basically saying from the moment the insurance, you’re 21 years old, you start working and you’re paying $12 a year for insurance, and by the time you’re 70, you get a nice plan. Here’s something where you walk up and say, “I want my insurance.” It’s a very tough deal, but it is something that we’re doing a good job of.
Just more proof the troglodytes were wrong to have voted for this goofball. Yeesh.

No just the idiot who wrote the original article is, and they know their the less intelligent will believe it follow it and zone out on what they say learning nothing else.

upload_2017-7-21_12-14-9.png

This is the universal problem with Conservatives...they have absolutely no idea what the fuck they're talking about. The ideas Trump expressed are no sillier than those expressed by Conservatives on these boards. In all cases, they're a bunch of idiot know-nothings.

From Trump's NYT interview:

As they get something, it gets tougher. Because politically, you can’t give it away. So preexisting conditions are a tough deal. Because you are basically saying from the moment the insurance, you’re 21 years old, you start working and you’re paying $12 a year for insurance, and by the time you’re 70, you get a nice plan. Here’s something where you walk up and say, “I want my insurance.” It’s a very tough deal, but it is something that we’re doing a good job of.
Just more proof the troglodytes were wrong to have voted for this goofball. Yeesh.
What part of what Trump said are you too stupid to comprehend?

Forum List

Back