So Trump admits he fired Comey, and why

Only in fantasyland TDS afflicted delusional moronic moonbat mind.

Here in realityland, Trump fired Comey over 4 years ago.
And he admitted now that it was to save his own ass. Next?

What about isms are for cowards like you. What you just admitted to, was that you are okay with Trump saving his own skin for Trump's own wrong doing, while throwing Comey under the bus. This says more about the cowardice of you versus Trump.
Comey was corrupt and vengeful boob, and OBVIOUSLY had it out for the sitting President.
He should have been prosecuted. It would have been irresponsible to keep someone like him on the job just to "not look bad".

Comey was fired for lying. An FBI director who lies to the nation and to his employer is not a worthy person.
Trump admitted to firing Comey to save his own ass. Then how can Comey be fired for lying then?

Comey was corrupt and vengeful boob, and OBVIOUSLY had it out for the sitting President.
He should have been prosecuted. It would have been irresponsible to keep someone like him on the job just to "not look bad".
You presented no argument, other than the one you got out of mid air that says nothing. You are a failure. Get lost. You're a waste of anyone's time.

I'm so sorry that you are retarded.

It's just the luck of the draw, after all.
Retardation comes in many forms. Failing to stay on topic is one, then repeating my own argument by trying to use it against others is another example. LOl! Damn son, you need help.

So there ya go. Trump fired Comey to protect himself.

Trump is like Colonel Jessup in A Few Good Men. He WANTS to say it, he NEEDS to say it.
4i6Ckte.gif

Why is this news to libtards? Did CNN and MSNBC forget to cover this in 2017?
Oh, it was covered. The reason why it is news is that your orange douchebag re-opened it. In fact, at that time, Rump said this:

President Donald Trump on Thursday claimed he did not fire James Comey as director of the FBI because of the agency's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, contradicting prior statements the president has made about the termination.

“Not that it matters but I never fired James Comey because of Russia!” Trump tweeted Thursday morning. “The Corrupt Mainstream Media loves to keep pushing that narrative, but they know it is not true!” he added.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Comey was fired for lying. An FBI director who lies to the nation and to his employer is not a worthy person.
I think you are confusing Comey with Flynn. Flynn was fired for lying, Comey was fired for investigating Flynn for lying.

Pretty funny... a guy who constantly accuses others of Trump obsession... makes daily threads about Trump, and dozens a post a day about him.

Special kind of self denial.

Forum List

Back