So this female coworker revealed she has a husband which is confusing because

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
It was a couple of weeks ago that she stated she dont have a air conditioner at home. So how the hell does she have a husband and they both hot?

That's a sad husband

It was a couple of weeks ago that she stated she dont have a air conditioner at home. So how the hell does she have a husband and they both hot?

That's a sad husband
WTH?

I'm guessing this is what passes for humor in the dead-end life of a Dullass Cowgirls fan.

Apparently the OP is lusting after both is co-worker and her husband and tried to make a pun on the word "hot". It worked about as well as Tony Romo.

That's a sad husband

Yo, can the bitch think for herself? If not, she is a democrat puppet! Go and buy one, even if it`s a small one, you sweaty hog!!!

"GTP"
26hiu9Fc5VI0dNYlO.gif

That's a sad husband
WTH?

Never heard of anything so sad in my life
Sadder than when bitches tell you they don’t like peach pie?

They love having removed off their cheeks
Which I guess is why they’re lining up at the water cooler in hopes of snagging your attention and a hoped for coveted date with the office Lothario.

That's a sad husband
WTH?

Which I guess is why they’re lining up at the water cooler in hopes of snagging your attention and a hoped for coveted date with the office Lothario.

In which they'll be expected to arrive by bus carrying a Domino's Pizza and get the fuck out before the game comes on.

What woman could resist.

In which they'll be expected to arrive by bus carrying a Domino's Pizza and get the fuck out before the game comes on.

What woman could resist.

Dude you are Bombastant.

That's a sad husband

They sleep nekkid and spoon up together all sweaty.

That's a sad husband
WTH?

And who is getting druk? And according to hL not getting laid....

That's a sad husband

OK, Pogo tried to explain the pun. I didn't get it.

That's a sad husband

"Get a bus to get here, bring a pizza and get the fuck out before the game comes on" is the OP's past description of his ideal date.

That's a sad husband

"Get a bus to get here, bring a pizza and get the fuck out before the game comes on" is the OP's past description of his ideal date.

Dude I had to scroll down. Such a task, I know.

When someone is Right. They are.

Forum List

Back