So the US embassies are now going to fly the BLM flag

What the literal fuck are we doing? A known terrorist/fraudulent organization now gets its flag flown on government property?
Our government is eating itself like a parasite

Regardless of your lies, Black Lives Matter is not a terrorist organization it is a well respected organization throughout the world.

Racist American conservatives have attacked and sought to vilify and denigrate every social justice group in the United States for as long as I can remember. Especially those who seek racial equality.

You fucking shot Martin Luther King. I remember all the names he was called when he was marching for the vote for or the right to sit in a café with white people in the south.

The world watches you people you know, and we’re disgusted by you. We see how you treat Black people. We see how your people treat people who try to demonstrate peacefully for their rights. It’s disgraceful the way you’re behaving.
BLM is a marxist org you ****. You should have had your clit mutilated in an islamic country and been gang raped.
This is what passes as debate by former guy followers in 2021. You should consider taking a break.
Why, leftists like you support cutting clits because of multiculturalism you lying leftist commie scum.
You're kind of a garbage person.

What the literal fuck are we doing? A known terrorist/fraudulent organization now gets its flag flown on government property?

Regardless of your lies, Black Lives Matter is not a terrorist organization it is a well respected organization throughout the world.

Racist American conservatives have attacked and sought to vilify and denigrate every social justice group in the United States for as long as I can remember. Especially those who seek racial equality.

You fucking shot Martin Luther King. I remember all the names he was called when he was marching for the vote for or the right to sit in a café with white people in the south.

The world watches you people you know, and we’re disgusted by you. We see how you treat Black people. We see how your people treat people who try to demonstrate peacefully for their rights. It’s disgraceful the way you’re behaving.
BLM is a marxist org you ****. You should have had your clit mutilated in an islamic country and been gang raped.
This is what passes as debate by former guy followers in 2021. You should consider taking a break.
Why, leftists like you support cutting clits because of multiculturalism you lying leftist commie scum.
You support cutting the clits of girls. You are disgusting and should be flogged violently.

You support cutting the clits of girls. You are disgusting and should be flogged violently.
At least I've seen one.

Other than that I can't bother to respond to your idiotic drivel.

Forum List

Back