So the left’s Christmas Day involves rioting for Hamas and swatting multiple Republican congressional representatives at home with their families.

The Reich Wing has a problem with Democracy, mainly they hate it and instead install a fascist dictatorship.
You are a comedian. The left are the fascist idiots. And yes, democracy is not American. This country is a constitutional Republic.

You, as a so-called "Right To Life" so-called "Christian" are condoning the outright murder Palestinians. What is now happening in Gaza and the West Bank is NOT war, it is out and out Genocide. Attacking Refugee Camps (Ghettos), attacking hospitals. These are war crimes.

Just to remind you, Bethlehem is in Palestinian, there are Palestinian Christian and Palestinian Jews being killed. Your fucking savior was born in Palestine. Yeshua was Palestinian Jew.

How is killing innocent civilians justified.....oh as long as they are Palestinian it don't matter.
Started by Hamas. Go Israel.

You, as a so-called "Right To Life" so-called "Christian" are condoning the outright murder Palestinians. What is now happening in Gaza and the West Bank is NOT war, it is out and out Genocide. Attacking Refugee Camps (Ghettos), attacking hospitals. These are war crimes.

Just to remind you, Bethlehem is in Palestinian, there are Palestinian Christian and Palestinian Jews being killed. Your fucking savior was born in Palestine. Yeshua was Palestinian Jew.

How is killing innocent civilians justified.....oh as long as they are Palestinian it don't matter.
That’s a load of crap, my dude.

Simple question: Was it murder when the allies bombed German weapons factories knowing that there were civilians working in them, and civilians living nearby sure to be killed?

Same question that IM2 is dodging: Should Hamas surrender immediately in order stop the killing of Arabs in Palestine?

Simple question: Was it murder when the allies bombed German weapons factories knowing that there were civilians working in them, and civilians living nearby sure to be killed?

Same question that IM2 is dodging: Should Hamas surrender immediately in order stop the killing of Arabs in Palestine?
What YOU and many others here are doing is dodging Netanyahu's compliicity in this by his empowerment of Hamas.

The Reich Wing wants to murder Palestinians.

The Reich Wing want to ban Palestinians from entering our country.

Interesting fact to know, remember and tell.

Yeshua (Jesus) was born in Bethlehem. Bethlehem is part of Palestine. The Reich Wing would kill him or ban him from entering the Country.

The walking Bleach Blond Fuck Stick Marjorie "I fucked guys at the gym while I was marrried" Taylor Green showed dick pics on the floor of the U.S. Congress. Fuck her.

You really are a sad person.

What YOU and many others here are doing is dodging Netanyahu's compliicity in this by his empowerment of Hamas.
I don’t dodge that. I’ve seen that theory before, and it struck me as irrelevant. If Netanyahu empowered Hamas, or didn’t empower Hamas, what difference does it make now? Hamas attacked Israel, and Israel has to defend itself, or die in place.

When Hitler invaded France, were the Brits supposed to do nothing because Chamberlain empowered Hitler?

That idea seems like a fallback smokescreen to avoid answering what seems to be a brain teaser for many on here. I’ll try again:

Should Hamas surrender immediately in order to stop the killing of the Arabs in Palestine?

False equivalency. The same question could be used to justify the U.S. terror bombing Iraq. We killed thousands of Iraqi's and did not give a shit. "We fight them over there so we won't have to fight them here." ReNaziKlans did not care how innocent Men, Women and Children died.

Netanyahu has one goal and one goal only, to kill as many Palestinians as possible as fast as possible.

You seem to think that killing innocents is right. I do not. I strongly believe that Israel has a right to defend itself. That defense does NOT include genocide.

All Netanyahu is succeeding at with this war is to create more Palestinian Terrorists.

There is no difference between a dead Israeli baby and a dead Palestinian Baby, they are both equally dead.

Killing for sake of killing all Netanyahu wants and he is getting it. This is his Final Solution To The Palestinian Problem.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
I don’t dodge that. I’ve seen that theory before, and it struck me as irrelevant. If Netanyahu empowered Hamas, or didn’t empower Hamas, what difference does it make now? Hamas attacked Israel, and Israel has to defend itself, or die in place.

When Hitler invaded France, were the Brits supposed to do nothing because Chamberlain empowered Hitler?

That idea seems like a fallback smokescreen to avoid answering what seems to be a brain teaser for many on here. I’ll try again:

Should Hamas surrender immediately in order to stop the killing of the Arabs in Palestine?
It's not a theory. It is what happened. Hitler did not invade France after the French spent 20 years illegally expanding iinto Germsny and killing German citizns while doing so. There iis no comparison like that to be made here. Stop believing right wing garbaage, and stop believing everything Netanyahu tells you.

False equivalency. The same question could be used to justify the U.S. terror bombing Iraq. We killed thousands of Iraqi's and did not give a shit. "We fight them over there so we won't have to fight them here." ReNaziKlans did not care how innocent Men, Women and Children died.

Netanyahu has one goal and one goal only, to kill as many Palestinians as possible as fast as possible.

You seem to think that killing innocents is right. I do not. I strongly believe that Israel has a right to defend itself. That defense does NOT include genocide.

All Netanyahu is succeeding at with this war is to create more Palestinian Terrorists.

There is no difference between a dead Israeli baby and a dead Palestinian Baby, they are both equally dead.

Killing for sake of killing all Netanyahu wants and he is getting it. This is his Final Solution To The Palestinian Problem.
Excellent summation of the issue.

You're a pathetic loser who would rather destory our country than save it. There was no cheering HAMAS. The amoral bitch MTC showed dick pics on floor of Congress. I love my country, you want dictatorship.

You are a sad case.

FBI investigating threats directed at Colorado supreme ...​

1703657349416.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › dec › colora...

7 hours ago — Court voted 4-3 last week that ex-president was ineligible to run for White House again under US constitution's insurrection clause.

Threats against Colorado Supreme Court justices prompt ...​

1703657349463.png
USA Today
https://www.usatoday.com › nation › 2023/12/26 › co...

9 hours ago — A nonprofit organization found violent speech against Colorado Supreme Court justices flooded the internet after a decision to ban Trump ...

Police, FBI probe threats to Colorado judges in Trump ...​

1703657349490.png
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › legal › denver-police-probe-th...

2 hours ago — Colorado authorities are investigating possible threats against state Supreme Court justices, Denver police said on Tuesday, one week after ...

FBI investigates threats against Colorado Supreme Court ...​

1703657349522.png
MSNBC News
https://www.msnbc.com › top-stories › latest › colorado-...

8 hours ago — Trump ranted against the state court after it ruled to disqualify him from the presidential ballot. Like clockwork, violent threats against ...

FBI says it's investigating after reports of violent threats to ...​

1703657349543.png
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › 2023/12/25 › politics › colorado-...

1 day ago — The FBI is working with law enforcement officials in Colorado in the wake of threats made against state Supreme Court justices who ruled ...

Forum List

Back